Date?

*Ashley's POV*

Jacob, baby can you help me pick something out for my "date" with Tony?

You know, something that will work with our plan.

He looked at all my tops, and found a Victoria's Secret low cut shirt, and some high waisted white shorts.

I grabbed some sexy high heels, sprayed some Juicy Couture perfume on, and grabbed my purse. I got in the car, and waited for Jacob to get into the car too.

He finally grabbed the last thing that we need for our "plan" and quickly drove off to where me and Tony were going to meet.

When we arrived, we saw that Tony's car wasn't here yet, but there was another familiar car in the parking lot. I couldn't quite remember where I've seen it, but I decided to ignore it and get inside to wait for Tony.

Jacob stayed in the car, and waited for my signal.

I sat in the bar/mexican restaurant booth, and took out my mirror to make sure my makeup was okay. I heard the door open, and there stood my boyfriend's enemy. I was going to help Jacob destroy Tony if it is the last thing I do.

**Mike's POV**

(Driving to the restaurant Tony and Ashley are going to meet)

Vic reached over and turned the radio up. He started singing along to some stupid One Direction song, and I quickly turned it down.

"Vic. This is serious. Tony can be in huge trouble. Ashley and Jacob are probably going to kill Tony!"

"Ya I know, just trying to lighten up the mood, sorry."

"Its fine. Lets just get this over with and keep Tony safe. But remember Vic, we can't let Tony, Ashley, or Jacob see us."

"Got it Little Bro."

I pulled into a parking spot, and soon after, I saw Ashley drive in. Sure enouph, Jacob is in the passenger's seat.

Shit.

She got out of the car, and gave our car a confused stare.

"OOOOH SHIT" I said slowly.

"What?" vic asked

"I hope Ashley doesn't remember this car," I said nervously.

We watched her walk in, and then Tony pulled into the parking lot soon after.

Vic said, "I hope this goes well. I will keep an eye out for Jacob, and Mike, you watch Ashley for anything suspicious."

I nodded and cautiously watched them order, and a while later, the food arrived.

**Tony's POV**

The food arrived, and me and Ashley were having small awkward conversations. I mentioned how pretty she looked, and she quickly said "thanks". She kept glancing out the window and I asked,

"Is something wrong?"

She said, "Nope just people watching..."

"Okay."

We started eating our food, and Ashley's gorgeous blue eyes never looked up at me, or even out the window. Something was wrong. She obviously doesn't like me.

I knew I shouldn't have gone on this date.

Ashley suddenly dropped her napkin very awkwardly, and I bent down to pick it for her. By the time I got up to hand it to her, I heard a loud commotion by the door.

I turned to see Mike and Vic fighting a man in the doorway, and I couldn't make out who the man was. I turned back around to grab Ashley and protect her from this man, but I couldn't see her anywhere.

"OH MY GOD MIKE, VIC, WHAT IS GOING ON? DO YOU NEED MY HELP???" I replied, shaking.

"Just run! We've got this!" Vic said while grabbing the stranger in a head lock.

I saw a gun fall from the strangers pocket, and a few women from the other side if the room screamed.

Mike then punched the stranger in the ribs, and I heard a faint crack. I cringed and my hairs stood up when I got a better look of this man.

He looks familiar, but who the hell is he? I need a good view.

I was too in shocked to run, like Vic told me to. I just stood there and watched the whole scene.

Vic turned the stranger around, to face Mike, and I got a glimpse of the man Mike knocked out. Wait... is that? NO. It can't be.

"Where's Ashley?? What is Jacob doing here? How did you and Vic get here?" I asked the Fuentes brothers.

"We came here to save your life, Ashley ran off and is probably still out to kill you, Jacob was planning on shooting you, and Ashley and Jacob are dating." Mike said quickly.

All of this was too much for me to take in, also considering the fact that everyone in the restaurant was staring at us, and they have migrated to the other side of the room, with the police obviously on their way.

I started crying, and ran to Mike. I wrapped my arms around him, and hugged him because he's the only person I have left in this world.

In his shoulder, I said, in between soft cries, "I don't love her. Mike why did I do this?"

He hugged me back and responded, "Shhh. I know. It will be alright."

My thoughts were racing, and I think I accidentally said "I love you"

I pulled back, and started running to my car. I needed to get home and figure this all out. As I left the doorway, I heard Mike softly say, "I love you too."