Chapter 3

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update, I was so busy.

I made this chapter longer to make up for taking to so long.

please vote and comment. enjoy xx. (:

--------------------

Previously-

I was sitting on a chair a couple feet away from the body, trying to fight sleep when suddenly I heard the clinging of metal.

------

I quickly stood up and frantically searched the room for the source of the sound. My breath hitched when my eyes locked with ranging dark red irises. I watched intently as the boy struggled to get out the restraints. Next thing I knew the cuffs were ripped out of the stretcher. I gulped and automatically started to panic, my breath started to quicken as I slowly backed away.

"hungry,"

I heard the boy say in a very deep voice as sharp fangs started to appear from the sides of his mouth. He sat up in an inhumane speed and stood up on shaky legs. I can hear someone yelling something in the back ground, but everything was tuned out, I was in too much shock. I wanted to yell, scream, run or do something but my feet were rooted to the ground, I stood there frozen not knowing what to do, I was speechless. Suddenly the boy fell on the ground, I immediately snapped back to reality and looked down at him before looking up again only to find Rachel holding a chair in her hand a few inches away from him.

"GO! GET OUT NOW KIMBRLY! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SELF, JUST GET OUT!" she yelled pointing to the door. I saw the boy on the ground struggling to sit up again, one hand on the back of his head and the other weakly bracing him up. Rachel's foot instantly came in contact with his stomach, and hit him harshly with the chair; he groaned in pain and fell down again. I screamed and clasped my hands over my mouth. Not wanting to see the helpless boy get hurt any longer, I screed out the room.

Once I was safely out, I leaned my back against the door, and slid down until my bottom hit the cold ground. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly. The pervious scene kept replaying in my head over and over again. The memory of lustful dark eyes and horrifying fangs caused a shiver to run down my spine. I mean how can I be so stupid? I knew he was dangerous, if I had him locked up in a better place than this wouldn't have happened.

All of a sudden the door behind me opened which caused me to fall back and hit my head on the tiled floor. I groaned and started rubbing the back of my head slowly in hopes to ease the pain.

Rachel gasped and bent to down slightly, offering her hand to help me up "I'm so sorry,"

I gladly took her hand and got up and started brushing my jeans off "it's okay, you didn't mean too," I chuckled a little bit trying to ease the tension. "Kim I'm so sorry, so.... so sorry, I knew it was a bad idea, I should have not agreed to do the ritual, you almost got hurt, and this is all my fault," she babbled as she held my face and started inspecting it for any sign of injury. I laughed lightly at her motherly actions and took her hands off my face.

"I'm fine Rachel."

I slowly turned around and found the boy sitting against the wall with his hands tied behind his back and mouth gagged. His head has hanging down so he must be knocked out. "What did you do to him?" I questioned

"The gag has vervain, so once he inhaled the scent he was knocked out, only for a few hours though" she explained with a smirk.

"wow" was all I managed to say. I've heard of the herbaceous plant before but I wasn't aware it had the ability to knock someone out like that. "yeah, I can take of him from here, just go home and don't worry anything, I got this Kim" she reassured me. "but where will he stay?" Rachel looked down at her shoe, and started moving her feet nervously.