Chapter Seven Part One: Monteriggioni

CHAPTER SEVEN PART ONE: MONTERIGGIONI

It's been two days since I departed from Florence to Siena to meet my uncle Mario Auditore in his on villa. The name of his villa is Monteriggioni. Monteriggioni is a villa in the province of Siena in the Italian region Tuscany. It borders on the villas of Casole d'Elsa, Castellina in Chianti, Castelnuovo Berardenga, Colle di Val d'Elsa, Poggibonsi, Siena and Sovicille. The town is architecturally and culturally significant; as if it's owner is quite good at engineering and good at management. Uncle Mario is already 53 years old. He practices swordplay with me sometimes. He leads a group of mercenaries to fend off intruders.

I left the train and ride a taxi. The taxi here is cheap, and customer-friendly. What a good province.

As I arrived Monteriggioni, There is someone blocking the road. Mercenaries. They asked me:

"Stop, in the name of the Auditores!" -Mercenaries

"I am Ezio Auditore!" -Ezio

"Oh. Monsieur Ezio. Come this way." -Mercenaries

This mercenaries really are loyal to the Auditores. What kind of service does Uncle Mario gives to this Mercenaries. Anyways, let's go to Uncle Mario's.

This villa is one of a kind. I wished I invited Sylvia over here. She would be happy if I invited her.

I arrived at Uncle Mario's Manor, Damn, it's too big. Uncle Mario is standing in front of the left door of the villa.

"Ezio!!" -Mario (Mario hugs Ezio)

"Uncle Mario, How are you?" -Ezio

"I'm fine, you?" -Mario

"I'm currently in a conquest" -Ezio

"Oh.. Who is that someone?" -Mario

"Sylvia Van Heusen" -Ezio

"Van Heusen? Silva is one of them." -Mario

"Yes, I already knew because of Mother and Father." -Ezio

"Maria and Giovanni?!" -Mario

"They came to Florence last few days. After that, they left to Europa." -Ezio

"I am not informed." -Mario

"It's okay Uncle, you can meet them." -Ezio

"In what time?" -Mario

"Two years." -Ezio

"Darn." -Mario

Uncle Mario invited me to spar with me in his stage. I refused, because I'm not in a mood right now, maybe later. He invited me to a drink. I agreed. After many shots, Uncle is drunk. He can't drink anymore. He falls to the floor and can't stand.

After eight days, people are celebrating. I don't know what are they celebrating this time. Maybe their patron saint. Uncle Mario is with them. Sparring with one another. I suddenly realized that Uncle is a party-thrower. I will leave Monteriggioni by tomorrow.

Uncle Mario invites me to spar with a mercenary. I agreed.

"Round one: Ezio vs Mercenary" -Mario

"Well well, An Auditore" -Mercenary

"Let's see how far you can talk like that!" -Ezio

The mercenary tried to tackle me but he is too slow. I tried to smack him, but he is too fast. The mercenary tried to smack me again. It is useless to just thrash me with punches and kicks. I successfully smacked him in the chest. He is not giving any opening. Maybe I'll just grab him and give him a suplex.

I grabbed him, and immediately give a German suplex. He is stunned. Uncle Mario's counting to ten. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight. He stands up and smacked me in the face. I realized that mercenaries are hard to fight in a hand to hand combat. He keeps on throwing punches at me. Ouch. This is the feeling if you are getting beaten. I tried to deflect him but with no chance I failed. I am down.

Uncle Mario's counting. I need to get up. Get up Ezio. Get up!!! Someone is shouting, "Get up Ezio!"

I need to get up. Yeah. Get up Ezio. The mercenary is showing no mercy towards me. I got up. Time to show this mercenary a beating. I smacked him in the face and kicked him in the stomach area. Now he is stunned. I tackled him with force. He is pinned down. He is indeed defeated. A smack in the face and this is over.

"Have mercy Monsieur Auditore!" -Mercenary

"I won't kill you." -Ezio

"Thank you." -Mercenary

After the sparring, I am quite the man of everyone, defeating the head mercenary is quite hard. Uncle Mario didn't inform me.

I slept in my personal room in the villa provided by Uncle Mario. I slept with a pain in my body. Since it will be my departure tomorrow I guess a sleep will ease the pain. That mercenary, he is the one who can beat me up like that. I will never forget this fight.

I woke up, took a bath, and eat breakfast. After that I departed Monteriggioni. It was a memory to go to that villa. I will miss Uncle Mario.

I'm in the train now. Someone is having a hard time. He is crying. I don't know why. I'll give it a shot to ask him why.

"Yo man." -Ezio

"*sob* Who.... are.... you?" -Guy

"Ezio Auditore da Firenze." -Ezio

"I'm Lauren Averruncus" -Lauren

"What is your problem? Why are you crying?" -Ezio

"It's a long story." -Lauren

"Would you care to tell me?" -Ezio

"If you have time?" -Lauren

"Go. I will be listening." -Ezio

End.