Chapter Nine: Separation

CHAPTER NINE: SEPARATION

Sylvia's gonna leave now, Damn. What should I do? I won't just let her leave without a surprise. Here in my bed thinking for some things to surprise Sylvia. I think I should ask Lorenzo about this.

"Lorenzo! Help!"

"Yes?!" Lorenzo running and worried about me for no reason.

"Sylvia is going to Wales later, would you help me do something for her?"

"Of course! Why not?"

"So what's the plan Lorenzo?"

"First we need to hire some kids to give Sylvia some notes then You will come out after the five kids."

"Good good."

"Come on, Let's go."

"Okay."

We hired three kids. Two more to go. I need to go to Florence Markets. Since Lorenzo is thinking of a plan, I will do some things. I am going to a Flower shop to buy a flower for Sylvia. The clerk asked me:

"Welcome, What do you need sir?"

"I need a lovely rose for a lovely woman."

"Coming right up sir, please sit down."

"Okay."

"Sir, is this the type of flower that your woman wants?"

"Yes, It fits to her personality."

"Okay, that will be 500 florins."

So I handed 500 florins for the lovely rose. It is time to find some children. Lorenzo is waiting at Palazzo de Medici. He is with the children that we hired to to the surprise. First the children will hand the first letter and tell her to go to the alleyway, then the second child will give the second note and guide her to Palazzo De Medici. The fourth child will hand her the fifth nite and guide her to the fountain. I will be in the fountain. That's the plan.

Sylvia's P.O.V

I guess this is my final day to enjoy Florence a little bit. I will go to a café because I am craving latté today. Ugh. I wish I can stay little longer.

After walking some distance, I am approached by a child giving me a letter named "Sylvia, I wish you would stay a little bit." Who is this guy anyway? Maybe Vieri or someone that I know.....

In a Café when I was drinking latté there was a child coming right at me, again. Giving a note named "Please never forget me." Who is this guy?! A stalker? Or somewhat I am too dense to feel it. I gave the child a piece of chocolate and pat him in the head. The child left, who is that guy anyways? Last destination is to Ezio's. I need to meet him.

I was near Ezio's palazzo, but some child is grabbing my dress and giving me a note, again. The child ran and the note he gave, it is named "I will be loyal and I will make your life complete". I talked to myself "Sylvia?! Is there another guy that I know? Or I am too dense to feel it?". I decided to go for a walk first and think before going into Ezio's.

Going for a walk in the boulevard near Ezio's Palazzo. Am I regreting leaving this place? Mom said that I am arranged with someone. I feel like I am a child that follows my Mother's orders. I can't tell Ezio that I am arranged, Father said that:

"Sylvia, I have bad news for you."

"What is it Father?"

"You are arranged by your Mom to someone."

"Father! You didn't tell him about Ezio!"

"I am telling her the whole time My daughter. I am trying my best."