Chapter Five: Lorenzo

CHAPTER FIVE: LORENZO

I'm Lorenzo Medici da Firenze. A Banker since Twenty-one years old. A childhood friend of Ezio. My Father left me and My Mother....... died. So I'm alone. There's no Inspiration. No more Tender, Love, And Care. I'm not the only human who has problems like this. So I don't open up to people other than Cristina and Ezio. I love my job, No, it is my vocation, the job of my life. I live in Florence, Italy and I own a palazzo. Cristina is the one that I admire. She is my first childhood friend next is Ezio.

This, is my childhood.

"Father..... Who killed mother?" -Lorenzo sobbing after the burial

"Someone we don't know my son." -Father

"I wish Mother will come back to the house." -Lorenzo

"That is not possible my son." -Father

"Why? She is in heaven, She can come down." -Lorenzo

"You're too ignorant my son. Being killed means she CANT go back. She's dead." -Father

"I understand it now father." -Lorenzo

After mother died, I was tasked to get out receipts from clients. I met Cristina when I was getting out Receipts from people. It was a love at first sight.

"Cristina, give out our receipt to Lorenzo." -Amerigo

"Yes Father." -Cristina

"I'm gonna get your receipt. This is Lorenzo Medici. -Lorenzo

"Coming..." -Cristina

Cristina opens the door. Wow, She's beautiful. I never imagine in my whole life that a girl like her would exist.

"Umm..... Mister Medici?" -Cristina

"Oh......... Where's the receipt?, I'll take it now." -Lorenzo

"Okay." -Cristina

"What your name?" -Lorenzo

"Cristina Vespucci" -Cristina

"Goodbye, Cristina I'm gonna go to my house right now. Can we play sometimes?" -Lorenzo

"Yes, It would be a pleasure." -Cristina

Cristina and I played is the playground. It was fun. We played seesaw, slide, and monkey bars. Ezio came when we are in the playground the third day we played.

"Can I play with you?" -Ezio

"Yes, yes you can." -Lorenzo and Cristina

"Yes! Someone to play with!" -Ezio

I would describe Ezio as a person who doesn't do stupid things. He wants someone to get his attention. He was energetic and strong. He knows free running. He actually knows everything about fist fighting.

The day after that day. We decided to go to each of our house and sleep for a day. It was a success. The largest house we ever slept in is Ezio's house.

We didn't sleep so we are kinda haggard that day.

Ezio left us when he moved to Romagna to study college. Cristina moved with his father in Roma.

After I grew up strong and mature. Instead of being responsible to the company, Father became a drunkard. Always out of the house. Always involved in fist fights. He is the cause of the downfall of Medici heritage. He is a disgrace in our generation. A Dust in the Wind.

"Son!!!!! Give me something to driiiiiink!!!" -Father

"Stop it father. You're such a disgrace!" -Lorenzo

"What did you say?!? I'm a DISGRACE!?" Father

"Yes!! You're destroying our name!" -Lorenzo

"I'm gonna destroy your face!" -Father

He smacked me in the face. I smacked him in the stomach area and kicked him in the genital area. He is stunned, He can't move. One smack and this problem will be over.

"Father, stop. I don't need to beat you up. You're too frail." -Lorenzo

"I WILL LEAVE OUR HOUSE THIS INSTANT!!!" -Father

"Father...." -Lorenzo

Father left me. I'm all alone now. All that I have here is our company. Medici Bank.

Cristina and I met and ate at a cafe called café latte. The company's name is somewhat weird, but their food is good.

"Is anything okay Cristina?" -Lorenzo

"Yes. I didn't anticipate that Ezio will be away to Romagna." -Cristina

"When did you came back at Florence?" -Lorenzo

"Yesterday." -Cristina

"I miss Ezio." -Cristina

"You have me." -Lorenzo

"............" -Cristina

"He is cool I know but can you love someone THAT doesn't love you." -Lorenzo

"Lorenzo... I know we met since 7 years old but. I really loved Ezio" -Cristina

Several years later, Ezio invited me to take a walk in a palazzo. After the talk, we came to Sylvia's Manor.

After that, Ezio talks to me on why is Sylvia is not her own self. I changed his way of mind. To court Sylvia.

Ezio is in love with Cristina when we are in Middle School. So I played the role of destiny.

For some reason, I kinda cut the love between Ezio and Cristina by using Sylvia.

Me, On the other hand is the loser. What do I expect? I'm not that handsome. I don't know. What do I do? Just counting money and recording receipts.

Ezio is a good man. He is loyal to me. He doesn't betray me. He is everything that I need the most. Personalities, Power, and The Looks.

Cristina, Why? Why aren't you feeling me? My feelings for you. I have many questions to ask you.

I, Lorenzo Medici da Firenze, will do anything to love Cristina

End.