Chapter Seven Part Two: Lauren Averruncus

CHAPTER SEVEN PART TWO: LAUREN AVERRUNCUS

The day before the fire. It was peaceful in San Tuscany after the Pazzi's attacked in San Tuscany. I won't tell it the short way because I want Ezio to know the whole thing.

The Pazzi's reputation is a notorious family who conquers any part of San Tuscany. The Pazzi's are hard-headed. They are dense because of the way of killing is one of a kind. Torture. They get pleased if they tortured someone. Playing with dead people by throwing it in a well full of dead bodies. Imagine IT!

Someone asked us about the Pazzi's movements. We told him that the Pazzi's are conquering The region of San Tuscany. The man died after the day we told him about the Pazzi's. Poor guy.

Mom ordered me to get some water. After I gave mother a glass of water, I asked her:

"Mom? Are you sure that we are secure?" -Lauren

"I am sure my son. There is nothing to fear my son. Your dad is ready if someone barged in our house. So don't worry my son." -Mom

Mom was too carefree because of Dad was a good gunman. I don't know if Father can actually protect us.

That night when the Pazzi's attacked in Our place. Father was fending off three of the Pazzi's. Wow, I didn't know Father can actually kill with his gun. Mom is having a hard time fixing things. Me, a sitting duck watching Dad kill many Pazzi's.

Someone was pouring something on our house. It smells like gasoline. I left the house and saw one of the Pazzi's pouring so many gasoline. Someone was shouting.

"Remember the name Vieri de Pazzi! I shall burn this place with a raise of my hand." -Vieri

"Cazzo! You can't do that instantly!" -Mother

"Yes. Yes I can." -Vieri

He raised his hand. Every house was burning. Father! Father was actually burning in the house! Damn! I should've warned him!

"Lauren, go to Florence. Meet someone named Ezio Auditore da Firenze. He is one of the Auditore. He is a— Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!" -Mother

"Mother!!!!!" -Lauren

Mom was taken by the Pazzi's by force. Mother was screaming "Florence! Ezio!"

I was frozen in fear. I am a weak person. Father is gone, Mother too. My Inspirations are gone. Everything has changed when my parents died.

I was shaking in fear, loneliness strikes my heart time to time. Maybe Mr. Auditore can help me overcome this fear? My Mother is always taking care of me. Father, is the one that I need now. No, Mother and Father is all I need to coupe up with this problem. But they are gone. I'm in disarray. I must go to Florence to seek Mr. Auditore. I will kill Vieri de Pazzi. I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. ALL OF THEM. KILL. KILL!!

I was insane back there. I knew that all I need is to get out of that living hell. I will never forget what happened. Never. When I was waiting for the train. A Newspaper boy gave me a newspaper with a highlight. "Village of Siena Burned Down by The Pazzi's. Averruncus Family is dead." It is harsh to live incognito. No one will ever recognize you. Everyone.

As the train arrives, I am ready to go to a place where I will live peacefully. Then I remembered Mom and Dad when I stepped in the train. I cried silently. That was the only thing that a son can remember when he lives long enough with his parents. Damn. Nothing is true, Everything is permitted. That was circling in my mind when I was in the train.