Pixies

Me and Draco were on our way to class, his goons soon joined us.

They were having a nice conversation and didn't even realise that I had slipped away and started walking with the trio instead.

"Well if it isn't the golden trio" I giggled as I joined them.

"Hey (Y/N)" Harry smiled, he's so much different to Draco, Harry doesn't smirk like his life depended on it, and he is actually a very nice guy. I like his spirit and how he just wants to protect his friends. I can relate to that.

"Ron, I feel bad for you reviving that Howler, but what's this about you stealing a car?" I giggled. Both his and Harry's cheeks flushed with embarrassment whilst Hermione sighed in exasperation.

Before he could answer me, we made it to class. Harry and Ron sat together, I looked at what seemed to be the Slytherin side of the classroom to see it full so I sat next to Mione at the front.

Everyone was engaged in small talk when suddenly the door to the professor's office swung open and out came....

Gilderoy Lockheart!? Seriously!?

"Let me introduce you to your new defence against the dark arts teacher....me!" He smiled his stupid smile, I don't get how girls drool over him, he's not even that good!

"Gilderoy Lockheart," he started to descend down the stairs, "order of Merlin, 3rd class, honorary member of the dark force defence league and...and 5 times winner of witch weekly's most charming smiles award" did he just wink at his picture?

I already hate it here.

"But I don't talk about that, I didn't get rid of the bandon banshee (sp?) by smiling at her!" He goes to smile again and ends up making a stupid noise. I could hear Hermione sighing dreamily as she stared at him.

Rolling my eyes I nudge her to make sure she's paying attention.

"Now," he started, dramatically taking out his wand, "it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind" he tapped his wand on a cage covered by some sort of cloth and it started to rattle making everyone jump.

He clearly doesn't know what I can change into as he wouldn't be so confident!

"You may find yourself facing your worst fears in this room," oh yea like he has a boggart in there!

I heard Crabbe gulp next to me, ugh all the Slytherins are wimps, all bark and no bite honestly!

"However no harm can fall upon you whilst I am here" oh hurrah our knight in silver armour is here.....to stand and look "pretty" whilst we probably have to fight whatever creature he throws at us!

He goes to lift the cloth up, "I must ask you not to scream, as it might....," he dramatically rips the cloth away to reveal pixies! "Provoke them!"

Wow that are really noisy, this better not be Herbology all over again!

"Cornish Pixies!" I heard someone snicker behind me. Even if they are pixies they can be dangerous!

"Freshly caught Cornish Pixies!" Oh and that made it worse!

The same boy began to laugh, snorting as well, what is he a pig?

"Laugh if you will Mr Finnigan, but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters!"

I leaned over to Hermione and whispered, "one flew into my room a couple of years ago, it was a nightmare trying to get it to stop eating my hairbrush!" To which she giggled and went back to Lockheart.

"Let's see what you make of them....now!" He flung the cage door open and they all flew out!

Everyone, including me, ran out of their seats and tried to escape the little "Blighters".

"Come on now, round them up, round them up, they are only pixies!" I heard Lockheart shout.

They kept trying to come near me, to which I glared and gave them a "try me" look to which they sort of backed off giggling.

I turned when I heard someone cry out in pain.

It was Longbottom. Two pixies had grabbed them by the ears and pulled him up.

I'm surprised they are that strong!

I saw Draco and his goons running for the door, Draco grabbed my arm but I pulled it back, "cowards!" I shouted out to them.

"Hey Get Me Down!" Can he just wait till we have got all the pixies in their cage!

"Get off me!" I heard Mione shout out, I saw I pixie pulling her hair and Harry coming up next to her with a book.

Lockheart was in the background just watching us with a worried face. Yea some help he is!

"Hold still!" Harry whacked it away with the book.

"Pesky Pixie Pestomonie!" I saw Lockheart wave his wand but nothing happens, I'm pretty sure that's not even a spell!

A pixie came by and snatched his wand out of his hand.

Well there goes our help.

Snap!

I looked up to see that the dragon skeleton was about to crash on me!

Swiftly I moved out of the way before it did, phew that could have hurt.

"I'll just let you 4 just to nip them back in their cage!" He smiled and ran into his office.

"Bastard!" I shouted out to him, I don't even care if he heard me.

"What do we do now!?" Ron whined. The trio were constantly swatting the pixies away with books, when Hermione got her wand out...

"Immobulus!" All the pixies started to float in mid air.

She smirked a triumphant smirk putting her wand back.

"Whys it always me?" Neville sighed.

As the trio moved to help him down a crash was heard.

Turning we saw one pixie who didn't get caught in the spell!

He was in my bag!

In instinct I did what I knew I could do...

I took out my wand and pointed it at him.

The crystal started to grow green as I got the spell up in my mind........

"Evanesco" I shouted, the purple light shot out of my wand and hit him. He instantly disappeared.

I heard gasps and then remembered that I wasn't alone in the room.

When I looked back at them all of them, including Neville, looked at me in shock.

I didn't know what to do.

"Oops" I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out the room.
--------------------------------------
A/N: Hey Guys! Yay a new chapter, sorry they have been coming slow. It's not that I don't want to update, I really do, but apparently I have to "prioritise" which is stupid.

I have to go back to school now 😭😭😭 the holidays have gone so quickly! Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed the chapter, if not I will gladly change it!

Hope to see you next chapter!

~Verkira 🖤

Ps: I haven't put the questions at the end of each chapter so I will start to redo that I think!

So here's the question: What would be the core in your wand?

Mine would either be phoenix feather or Unicorn hair!