Chapter 14 🔽

Cyn Pov

"Wym!? BABE" Erica glanced at me then back up at him.

"Uh ImA take it as you didn't kno"

"HELL NAHH" she shouted. "This betta be a fuckin' joke because--

"Erica I'm pregant" I nervously smiled

"No shit, Rudolph" she said in a smart tone.

Ok, thats not tha reaction I was expecting ... Maybe a "Congratulations" or a "Thats good babe" instead I get a ignorant ass response ...

"You don't seem so pleased" I crossed my arms, wincing a lil. These meds sure makes me a lot more sensitive.

She looked at me, once again, and her face softened. She made her way towards me, taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Of course I am babe, ... just dumbfounded" she said lowly. " I mean how come you didn't tell me?"

"I was- but then- when you-- I guess I was tryna postponed it afraid maybe this not wh--

"Cyn of course this sum I wanted- I mean having a babe would be so precious to me, but its not what I want ... its what you want"

I looked below at the lil bump that developing and blushed. "I think this is what I want ..." I said above a whisper.

I stared at her and she smiled, showing her perky clean teeth. She leaned in and our lips connected.

Our lips move in a slow-passionate-sloppy sync and I be lying if I were to say, I wasn't aroused... well til--

"Can yall not!?" Joe interuppted.

I pulled away and Erica had a confused expression plastered on her face. She glared at Joe and he chuckled. The tension was very thick, The look she gave him, was very intruding.

"Well um back to what I was sayin," Dr. Kaser spoke up. " You clear to go and I'll see you next month for yo check-up being that you're Four Months p--

"FOUR MONTHS!?" Me and her both screamed at the same time. We both turned to each then eyeball the Doc.

"Ima take it as if yall didn't kno that either" he snickered.

"No shit" I by now fully awake and wished this was all a dream ...

 A babe? Great .. but FOUR MONTHS!? .. thats a shocking/confusion ... It also was like a knife stabbed in my back ... It's not safe to say, Erica wasn't the only one I  fucked ... HE was too .

"Um, I guess its coming soon than we expected babe right!?" Erica gave me a death-glare.

"Aww for Christ Sakes, cut tha bullshyt mann" Joe stood up, yapping his mouth.

I pray tha God he'll just shut up for once.

"If yoy ain't finna man-woman or w e tha fuck you is, someone else will ya digg" he scowled at Erica.

She gave me that "look" and I knee he was done for.

Dear God, I come to you now--