Chapter 30 🔽

Bishop Cobbs Closed Property
Fresno, California
11:42 am

".. and that will take an estimate of I shall say bout two or three months due to the small damage of her brain but pref-

All eyes were on me  when I entered the room. I closed the door shut. Bishop mouth was wide open while Mitch just looked of to me. I wonder what's his problem ..

"Um yall ok!?" I chuckled.

Taking off my coat, I threw it on one of the recliners. Mitch just walked off and took a seat near the t.v. set.

"Mrs. Mena um so good to join us" Bishop said.

"Uh I was just telling Mitch bout your friend-

"Girlfriend." I corrected him.

"Right." He cleared his throat.

" she's making process its only a matter of time before the swelling go down, hopefully she'll wake up"

"Good."

"Mena we sho-

"You're dismissed."

"Right." He stood there for a sec.

"Bye." I waved him off.

He quickly left out of the room. The only people who were woke was me and Mitch.

"You gone tell me whats yo problem is now!?"

He ignored me and contuined to pay attention to the t.v. I eyed him for min then laughed.

"Are you serious"

No response.

"Kuu" I grabbed the remote and shut the t.v. off.

He abruptly jumped up from the leather chair. Giving me all types of evil looks from across the room; I just shrugged.

"Turn that shyt bacc on" he barked.

"No." I composed.

"You gone tell me wassup instead of being a prick"

"Word got out that Martin is dead." He finally cave in.

"What the fuck you mean, he's dead!?"

"What I just said" he scratched the back of his head. "I know you had sum to do wi-

"Hold up! Slow yo rode buddy, I didn't have nun to do with that shyt!"

" Well who else could it be!"He shouted.

"You haven't been here for days, ain't no telling what you been up too."

"How bout minding my damm business, sum you know nun bout!"

Ok .. so maybe I missed  a few days or two.. Carol was hot on my ass bout spending time with my kids plus I love putting smiles on their faces ...