2. An Unexpected Meeting

I threw my controller across the room, yelling at the top of my lungs. "FUCK THIS GAME, I KILLED THAT ASSHOLE!" I had lost over nine hours of progress in game, and it would take many more just to get it back. I grit my teeth and huffed, sitting back in my chair. I put a hand against my forehead, relaxing slightly. Not by much, but I calmed down eventually. After the bullshit that just went down, I decided to get off of my game. I picked the controller up and put it in it's respectful spot, praising God in my head the thing wasn't broken. I didn't have the money to get a new one, the damn thing was seventy dollars! I barely had thirty. Speaking of which..I looked at the clock. 7:48 PM. Was the local pizza place still open? I took my phone out of my pocket, checking. Yes, it was. Sweet! I opened the phone app and called the pizza place. I ended up ordering a large pepperoni pizza and three 2-liter Diet Pepsi's, along with one normal sized Mountain Dew. The lady on the phone told me my total was $21.95, which kind of irritated me. I'd only have...actually, you figure this out. You have a brain.

If Scott has $30.00 and spends $21.95, how much does he have left?

I'd have that much. I still feel pissy about that fucking game, so I felt bad for the pizza guy if he got here and I had an attitude.

I walked over to the closet and opened it up, searching for something until I found it. It didn't take long because what I found was massive. I took it out of the closet, then it's case, and sat down in my chair again. I played each string, and tuned what needed to be tuned. I strummed a little afterwards, not playing any song in particular, just running my hands down the string and playing notes. A few seconds later, I knew what I wanted to play.

"You could read a million pages, learn the words and all the phrases, you could turn a lie into the truth. You could live to be a hundred, remember every number...but if you'll stay with me, that's all I need to know..." I smiled as I sang softly, remembering the song from one of my favorite bands; Thousand Foot Krutch. What I played was one of the acoustic songs, but that didn't matter. It was great anyways.

A hour or so passed and my doorbell finally wrong. I stepped out into the greeting room, opened the door and smiled at the pizza guy. "Hey there, nice evening out here, isn't i-" I was cut short by the realization of who I was talking to. I felt my face get hot, then the rest of my body, from my messy hair to my SpongeBob SquarePants pajama bottoms.

Crystal rolled her eyes, unamused, I guessed. "Give me your money, Scott."

"Is this a robbery or something?"

"No, but if you don't give it to me, it'll be assault and battery. Now just give it here."

I sighed a little, fishing the money out of my pocket and putting it in her hand. "Sorry, Crys. I thought I should have some fun with you, cause I doubt something like this'll ever happen again. Can I get you an apology drink or something?" I took the pizza and the bags, walking back into the greeting room and putting them down on the couch. "No, I got more pizzas to deliver. Thank you though, that was sweet of you."

I felt my blush get even stronger.
"It was nothing, I just wanted to make you feel a bit better 'cause I guessed you were upset or something."

Crystal put her hands on her hips. Her wide, delicious, dark hips...I smacked myself put of it.

"We'll talk later, alright? Thanks for caring though, I guess. Bye, Scott." Crys turned back towards the car she drove in to deliver pizzas.

Damn, did she look great in a Pizza Hut uniform.

Well, that was the girl of my dreams for you.

Well, not really for you, she's for me. Hopefully.

I sat down on the couch and turned on YouTube, digging into my pizza and Mountain Dew, binging every funny YouTuber I was subscribed to, and watching some dark/depressing gameplay videos from Markiplier. Those videos were my favorite from him.

Before I knew it, it was 3 AM, I was out of pizza, my Mountain Dew was gone, and so was a bottle of Diet Pepsi.

How was I so skinny?

I don't know, but I was exhausted. And that bed of mine seemed to smile and open its arms to me.