Part two: Sit

(Your point of view)

"What is with ya? You were crying now your laughing," Inuyasha mumbled. "Hey, I can't say I take people not liking my food well, however this is going to be a blast. I'm going to enjoy myself thoroughly," I squealed. Kohaku gave me a half-hearted smile; he did not enjoy the company of the half breed. Inuyasha continued to wear a grumpy look on his face. "No. I ain't coming back. I'm happy on my own," Inuyasha stated as he got up. "No, your coming back tomorrow!" I yelled. "I'm not gonna do whatever you tell me. Especially when you don't do anything I ask," he retorted. I put my hand on my chin. "I don't remember you asking me to do anything..." I pondered. "I asked you to undress," he replied.

With that, Kohaku stood up and stomped towards Inuyasha. He shot daggers at Inuyasha with his eyes. "You can't just ask a girl to undress like that!" Kohaju shouted. Great... "Well, I'd rather know why he wanted me to undress then let an argument unfold." I sighed. The half demon adverted his gaze. His face still showed anger and boredom, but his eyes were sorrowful. "You smell like her..." he muttered. "Who?" I asked. "The priestess," he hissed. Lady Kagome... his deceased wife. "There's not a lot I can do about that. The only clothes I have are priestess clothes," I told him. "Then get some new ones," Inuyasha said. I walked over to him and put my hand on his back. He jerked himself away and yelled, "Get off of me!" I gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry. I care about her, too. She inspired me to become a priestess. She taught me about herbs and many other things," I consoled him.

He gave me a distasteful glare. "Sometimes, you're going to have to leave it in the past. They'll want us to move on with our lives. They'll want us to smile and be happy," I continued. He pushed me out of the way and left. He didn't say anything. "I don't like that guy one bit. You really shouldn't of talked to him, (Y/n)." Kohaku told me. I shook my head. "I need to. He can't stay like that forever. I mean, look at him! If he's not careful, he'll bathe in his own sorrow until the day he dies." I replied. "I understand but-" "But you're worried about me and want to keep me safe. I understand Kohaku, but I want to help him. You told me this isn't the first time someone he loved died. There was two. The great priestess, Kikiyo, and the other great priestess, Kagome. He can't stay like that forever! I won't let him," I explained. "Of course you won't. You're (f/n) (l/n)," Kohaku quietly laughed.

*time skip to next day brought to you by Inuyasha's instant noodles. Gotta love 'em*

(Inuyasha's point of view)

"Inuyasha, come down from the tree. I've borrowed some clothes from Kohaku's sister for you," the kid called. She's come to drag me out of the woods again. "I know these woods are literally named after you, but you don't have to live here. Come down!" I didn't personally wanted to eat dirt from being forcibly dragged down, so I climbed down myself. "What do you want now?" I grunted. I just wanted to be left alone. "Adventure!" She squealed like yesterday. "Also, I need to get some fabrics from a nearby village. If the scent bothers you that much, then I'll change my clothes." She added. I looked at her with a mix of suspicion and confusion.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked her. She looked at me and just went behind me. "Give me a piggyback and I'll tell you," she said. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly lifted her onto my back. Her (h/c) was quite annoying, it kept brushing against my neck. "Because you can't stay like that forever, it's not healthy." She told me. Didn't exactly answer my question. "But why do you care enough to change it?" I pressed on. She fiddled with my hair. The girl is so annoying. "I heard stories from Miroku and Kohaku. I don't think it's fair you're alone. You deserve and need friends as much as anyone else," she sighed. I stopped moving for a moment before continuing. "Kohaku? Songo's brother is dead," I murmured. "It's like a family thing. You name a child or grandchild a name from  a generation or two above," she explained.

We finally arrived at the village. The brat got off me and grabbed my wrist. Not again... She pulled me to a fabric store. "Ooooo! That one! The (f/c) fabric! It's cute!" She squealed. The girl tugged on my clothes. "What colour do you like?" She asked me. I picked up a dark green, white and red. Crap. After I realised I picked out the colours of her clothes, I dropped them. "Hey, are you alright?" I nodded and looked away. She picked up the fabrics. "I'll take these and this thread. Thank you so very much!" The kid payed for the fabrics and we returned to the village.

"Inuyasha, what kind of things do you like doing?" She asked me. "Being alone," I replied. She let out a moan and pinched my cheeks. "Ow..." She twisted my lips into a smile. "Stop being grumpy and sad. Start smiling and have some fun. Come stay at my house tonight and have some food again. I'll cook something better this time," she murmured the last part. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from my face. I softened my expressions. "Your food wasn't that bad..." I told her. I looked into her (e/c) eyes. The sorrow in them vanished almost instantly. "Really?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. This girl is going to be trouble. At least she's trying. "Really," I told her.