Everything Happens For a Reason

Something about Harry is mysterious, but I like it. His dark and dangerous personality locks me in but I am still terrified of it. I can still feel a missing link and I keep letting go of it because I it doesn't click to me.

  Maybe it's not a coincidence that we keep running into each other. Should I keep looking for answers or let it be? I want to let go but I don't want to. I'm letting this slide.

   But what about "You're welcome"

  Thousands of new thoughts skipped through my brain. Trying to put a puzzle together without all of the piece was nearly impossible.

 He is such a sweet guy. He was probably just joking. God why is this so hard to comprehend?

      *THAT MORNING*

   I was getting ready for work at Aeropostale. Brushing my hair, I tried to ignore the bruise on my face, but it was nearly impossible. Every time I look at it, my stomach turns sour. Afterwards, I grab a quick lunch, get on my skateboard and ride off.

Yes, I know I am tomboy. Take out or leave. I don't have room for haters.

Twenty minutes later, I arrived at the outside shopping mall and walked into Aeropostale.

"Hey girls,'' I say to my other best friends Kassidy and Trinity who just happen to work with me.

 "HEY," they say back, squeezing me to death.

"Let's get to work shall we?"

They nod in agreement.

  We all separated out and got to work. We greeted customers and helped them shop. Finally we getting a break, we all come together. I gave them a high five. The three of us are the perfect combo.

"So how much have you guys made," I ask them. (We are talking money here)

"896,'' Kassidy says.

"938," Trinity said.

 "What about you,' they say at the same time.

"1326," I reply with pride.

 "Wow. How'd you make that much," Trinity asks.

"I have my ways," I say giggling.

I turn to see Harry looking at white t-shirts. I immediately turn away and cover my face.

"See that boy looking at t-shirts? Yeah, well he is bad news. Hide me!," I whisper to the girls.

"Got it!," they say.

  I hide behind a mannequin as they stand in front of it, taking guard. Both of the girls laugh and giggle, but not the second after. Suddenly, the mannequin fell crashing down to its left. Kassidy and Trinity jolt forward and scream, while I stay in the exact spot, covering my face. Harry looks up with complete confusion. Then does a small laugh before saying, "Jersie?"

I uncover my face smiling. "Oh hi," I say biting my lip.

He walked over to me.

"How come you haven't talked to me for awhile,'' He asks concerned. I feel his minty breath on my face.

" I have been busy," I lie.

" I thought maybe something happened," He answered questioningly.

" Oh no I'm fine." There's another lie.

The real reason is that I'm just too nervous to talk to him. I have heard a lot of bad things about him and I don't exactly know if its true.

"So is there something I could help you shop for," I ask politely.

" For a matter of fact, there is. I have no idea which shirt to buy. Do you mind helping me out," Harry asks with his green eyes staring at me deeply.

" No not at all," I reply.

Harry picks out different colored shirts and we head to the changing room. I observed each one as he wore them, really paying attention to what color looked best on him.

He tried on many t-shirts. Pink, green, orange, yellow, purple and a ton more.

"Blue. I think you should get the blue one," I say looking him straight in the eyes. "You are always wearing black. You need a little color in your life."

After, I ring up his shirt and watches as he leaves.

"Ooo! Who is the boyfriend," Kassidy teases.

"Shut up," I say with a smile on my face.

                                               AFTER WORK

"So who do you think is hotter, Channing Tatum or Zac Efron," Jesse asks.

" Definitely Channing Tatum," I say with complete confidence while stuffing my face with popcorn.

"The movie is starting Jersie," Jesse yells.

Jesse picked Ride Along as the movie to watch. Obviously I would watch it. As the movie played we laughed and stuffed our faces with more and more popcorn.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

            HARRY'S P.O.V.

I am the worst person in the world. She is going to hate me forever for what I have done. I can't protect her if she avoids me. She could be killed for this. So can I. She is going to catch up and I don't know how I'm going to tell her everything. This is bad. Very bad. If she is found I don't know how I am going to save her. It will all be my fault. She is going to suffer. If I mess up this plan, this will be the very end. This is a very dangerous situation and I have to win no matter what.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know this wasn't the best chapter. I wasn't trying to be very detailed. I just wanted to get the suspicion going through your heads and I want everything to come slowly that way you want to read this book. Hopefully, some of you have caught on to what is happening. Probably not but that is what I want. Anyway tell me what you think! I really love your imput! Thanks! xxxxxx