There's a Secret Behind Those Eyes

*next day*

I called my mother and told her about everything. The house my stitches but of course I didn't mention Harry.

Me friends and I got some neighbors to help clean up my house and it took ages. It was quite depressing that something's we couldn't replace but I got over it.

Sitting on the couch, I colored in my journal in complete silence. Suddenly the door bell rang. Getting up I look at the time. It's 11:30pm.
I get to the door and open it slowly.
It was Harry...

"How are you doing love," Harry asks rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Listen, Harry I'm not really in to you that way," I say. "I'm really sorry I'm just ready for a relationship right now."

Just saying that makes my heart beat extremely fast. But it's true, I'm not ready.

Harry swallows hard. Looking at the ground, a tear falls from his cheek.

I wipe his tears and comfort him. What did I just do to him?

"I'm sorry it's just that I really like you," Harry says, paralyzed.

"Please, let's just give this some time," I say hugging him.

"I have to go," he says hurrying away.

He walks into the dark in a fast speed. Thats it. The look on his face just proved he's hiding something from me. I'm going after him.

Quickly, I grab my jacket from inside and charge out the door.

He was far ahead of me, but I quietly and secretly followed him. A few times he looked back but I ducked and hid.

Twenty minutes later we arrive to a dark, black house on an abandoned street. He opens the door wide enough for me to sleekly get in behind him.

Harry walks up the stairs as the creek loudly. As soon as he reaches the top, he turns right. I can already hear voices coming from a room.

Slowly, I step. Oh crap. the floor creaked loudly. Just as he looked back, I hid around the corner of the wall and waited for him to pass. He entered the room and started talking but all I heard was mumbles. I get closer to the room, looking through the slightly opened door.

Looking, I see Harry talking to a big muscled guy with an incredibly deep voice.

As Harry was listening to the guy and another person talk, he looks through the door and sees me.

He mouths "leave right now!"

But I stayed for a few more seconds to hear, " Harry, you disobeyed my orders. I told you not to go in the house. You were suppose to let her bleed to
Death!"

I swallow hard. They're talking about..... me.

Suddenly Harry speaks, "I'm not letting you get away with this and I'm not taking your pity money either."

Harry mouths "leave right now" again and I listen.

I speedy yet quietly I charge out of the house. Once I get out, I run.

I keep running with no direction what so ever. But I won't stop. I have to keep going.

I began to get very tired and suddenly spotted a dark aisle. I stop there, sitting against a brick wall in the silence of the night. My eyes began to slowly close and let them. Before I knew it I was asleep.
----------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Well that's the newest chapter right there! I'm bet you're dying to know what's happening but you won't be finding out like that. Just get ready cause more and more is destined to happen!

Please give me a vote, follow me and leave a comment if you'd like!

Well that's it! Talk to you guys next
Time!

P.s. sorry for the shortish chapter