I Can't Believe You

Stilling running, I look back to see Harry stopped. he quit running and looked me with deep tensions. It looked as if he wanted to tackle me to the ground, punch me in the throat and make me forgive him.

A while after, I reached a street that was unfamiliar to me. But I kept running and suddenly stopped to see a forest.

"Perfect. The woods," I whisper under my breath.

I make my way towards the forest with steady feet. I've grown tired from running and I could hardly walk. I found a tree deep in the woods that looks suitable for my head. I rested against it and cried my heart out for hours. All the pain I felt, sunk deeper than a person struggling in quick sand. I've always been able to hold back tears, but when someone hides dangerous secrets from you that ache like a sharp pain, it's hard not to cry.

The sun had left the sky and the moon arrived along with glimmering stars. my eyes were puffy and my face was red from all the crying. I knew that if I didn't go now, I would never make it back. Nows not the time for another dead body in the woods. I've had enough of hearing those.

Pulling my hood over my head, I begin making my way back without a slightest clue where I was actually going. It felt like hours before a single car had even passed. I could ask for a ride, but I don't care. I keep going. Later, I finally get to my road, nearly to my house. I stare at my feet, watching one foot go in front of another. Almost to my porch, I look up to see a car on the side of my house. I stop. It was Harry. I should of known. Without hesitation, I turn myself around and walk the other way.

Harry follows me in his car. Irritated, I stop. He rolls down his window.

" I told you to back off. I don't want to see you. Ever again. And if I die because of you, I'll kill you," I say with attitude.

Harry replies," you can't kill someone once you're dead." He giggles a small giggle. "Listen, you don't have to forgive me but I want to proof how sorry I am. So I'm going to make it up to you."

" And how are you going to do that?" I ask. I usually don't let people take advantage of me, but he never said I had to forgive him. I just want to see if I can really trust him.

" Get in the car and you'll find out,'' he says.

" I can't believe you Harry. You're trying to buy my apologize," I say angrily.

"Just shut up and get in the car," Harry replies.

I get in the car.

-------------bananas----------------

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay and kind of short chapter! I have a problem with procrastination and I've also been quite busy. I'm going to try and update as much as I can, but I'm just starting to realize that if I want to make a really good story then it will take some time before I update. I apologize to all the people who wait and are anxious for the next chapter ( meaning Jersie) but I'm really going to work on this book and make it the best I can. Comment, like and or vote if you'd like. See ya next time!

- Lacie