Bad Things Never Leave

I walked home from Jesses in a great mood. I had gotten a lot of food, Internet access and sleep. My favorite things.

I walked up to my porch and struggled to open the door with the key. I have always had problems with these stuff.

As soon as I got in I looked straight at the coat rack to put up my jacket, ignoring the rest of the house. The house was actually quite dark. Glancing at the rest of the room came a thought of not understanding, but then it hit me. My whole living from was a disaster. Every thing of glass broken, wood heavily smashed, pictures ripped and ruined. The television and computer had no hope of making it. Shocked, I make a gasp, dropping to my knees. I stayed paralyzed.

Later I got up to look at the rest of the house. I hear something, but as soon as I turn to look, I hear the noise shift and move. I continued on, still a little worried. I stepped into my room. Everything was in place. Except a blanket sitting in my office chair. I pick it up, cutting myself badly by a sharp knife that his inside it. With no sound, the knife drops to the ground along with fresh blood. I couldn't do anything. My muscles wouldn't move. I was losing tons of blood. I hear another noise. It came to my door.

"Hey jersie I came to check- oh my god you are bleeding!" Harry screams.

He immediately rips off his shirt and wraps it around my arm. He quickly carried me to his car and drove off to the hospital. He tried to keep me awake. I was struggling to breath. I see pints of blood leave my open wound. Harry hurries as fast as he could.

Shortly after, we arrived to the hospital. He carries me in.

"Some one help! She's bleeding to death!" Harry's tells in the hospital.

My eyes were starting to close. Everything was blurry. I could remember was being pushed on a bed. Harry followed the cart. I see a tear drop from his eye and then my eyes closed.

HOURS LATER

"Is she waking," I hear a familiar deep voice ask.

"Ssshh," I hear someone tell him.

My eyesight was blurry as I started opening my eyes. I see a person run up to the hospital bed. We stared straight into each others eyes. He was crying. My body couldn't move very much, so I kept the same deadly face.

"Jersie,'' he says.

"H-H-Harry," I say weakly.

I could feel him hugging my body. His wet cheek, on mine. I struggled, but gave a spark of energy and hugged back. He held me so tight and I know why. Harry didn't want to lose me.

Time passed and I got stronger. My body started working properly. I was cuddling with Harry on the hospital bed, watching Pretty Little Liars. We aren't together buy we aren't just friends.

He was so warm. It made me feel better.

"Hey Harry," I whispered.

"Yes love," he replied in a deep accent.

"Thank you. You saved my life," I say crying.

He hugs me really gently.

"Don't cry. You you will be okay. nothing's going to mess it up,'' he says as I crying into his shoulder.

He kisses my forehead as continues holding me.

------------------------------------------

So that's chapter four! Hope you guys enjoyed it!! I loved writing this chapter (:

Thank you so much to all that reads this fanfic!!

Also I still need help with the next chapter of my Niall fanfic and would appreciate help writing it.

Comment what you think! I love responses!!

Thanks again xoxo

xlacie_cakesx