Secrets Keep Us Closer

*next day*

I woke up in my bed as abnormally usual. I quit questioning why this is happens and started making up my own explanations. I woke up, went home and forgot or I slept walked.

Today I have school so I wake up and get ready for another crazy day of my life. But there's one thing I have to swallow and forget about. Last night. I know for sure it happened and who they were talking about, but I have to put that on the back burner and focus on school for once.

30 minutes later I walk out the door and feel the cold breeze and sunshine of the morning. Yet I walk paralyzed, forcing myself to believe that everything that has happened was a dream. It's very impossible when it happens to you.

I arrive at school to see Jesse waiting for me by the bike racks again. I can't deal with people today. I just can't.

"Hey Jersie! Listen I was thinking we should go to the mall or something today," Jesse says unaware of my mood.

"Jesse not today," I say irritated.

"Well are you sure? We'll have tons of fun!" she says in a happy mood.

''I said not today!" I snap at her angrily.

She swallows hard and a little scared.

"Uh okay I guess I'll leave you alone today," she says walking off sadly.

Harry wasn't a school today. I wouldn't blame him. I know for sure he didn't want to me follow but I did it anyway. Plus after what I heard I'm pretty pissed at him, even though I have no idea what's going on.

The last period of the day ended and I was at my locker getting all of my stuff when I felt hard breaths on my neck. I turn to see Harry.

I glance at him.

Staring at the floor I say," what do you want?"

"To tell you something," he replies .

I say angry," Speak before I have to punch you."

He swallows and begins talking.

"You shouldn't of followed me last night. That was a dangerous and stupid idea. You could've gotten killed," Harry says in a serious tone.

"Oh I'm the one making stupid decisions? Have you seen yourself? You're keeping secrets from me Harry! Don't dare to tell me it's to keep one of us safe. Those secrets are going to get one of us killed! Why can't you see that?'' I yell, as there's only us two in the hallway.

"Listen. I want to tell you so bad but I can't. It will hurt too much. I'm trying to make sure nothing happens to you. I'm putting myself in danger," Harry replies calmly.

''Leave," I say too upset to care.

"But Jersie,'' Harry begs.

I was so angry. He wasn't listening . He needs to understand. He needs to feel my anger.

Without any hesitation I scream," FUCK OFF!''

I slam my locker and charge out of the school.

Harry tries to follow after but I'm too fast.

I have to get out of here. Fast.

-------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! Hope you liked this kinda short chapter! I loved

This one because of Jersie's sass and everything. I bet you guys are dying to know the secret but just keep reading and you'll find out!

Please give this chapter

A vote and comment!

Follow me if you'd like!

Thanks for reading! Talk to

You guys next time!