Recovery

Well, my friends are probably wondering why I didnt come to school for a whole week. My only evidence was the scar on my stomach, I still couldnt get that guy out of my head. I was walking to school and looking at the floor; I didnt carry around a bookbag. It was stupid and ugly because I dont even pay attention anyways. I walked inside the school and all eyes were on me.

I was the toughest, most meanest, but sexiest girl in school. I passed my finger through my black hair stopping at my blonde tips as I walked to my friends locker.

"Well, there you go now!" she said and I smiled at her as I looked around.

"Where were you?" she asked, I sighed and looked around. Oh nowhere just recovering because I got shot. I need to know who that guy was all he told me was the other side. My brother couldve killed him for even looking at me. He did it to a guy before.

"Rachel did a guy come to this school. He has black hair and blue eyes..." I ask knowing that she would say no.

"No, if he did dont you think he wouldve been by my side right now" she told me looking around, I laughed at her idiotic response.

"Why? Is Carly Ramos in love?" she teased, for some reason that made my throat sting and my stomach growl. I shook my head wildly, I dont know why it hurted so much. Rachel looked at me as I looked at myself. I walked away and into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.

What if he died? What if all of it was just me going crazy? He probably is dead and probably he's dead in the forest. Yet again I really didnt care... I walk to class but then I stopped and walked to my car. Ditching school for the hundredth time this year...doesnt matter now. I drive away wherever the world takes me. I ended up in the woods where my brother was looking over the dead bodies.

I walk to him and he turned to me. "Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. "A week all ready, still not decaying?" I say surprised as I walked past a few of them, I saw tattoos on every single one of their wrists. It was a spider like design with a knife over its head. I kept walking and bent down over a males body and took his wrist in my hands. As I looked at his tattoo, it was the same as every single one of them. His blood drip on my hand and I looked at him. Realizing opened eyes, I was about to yell but then he covered my mouth. I looked at my brother but his back was to me, the guys looked at me. "The name is Hector; shh" he said as he slowly got up. I followed after him as he grabbed my hand and took me into the woods. I looked at him as he turned to me. "I will kill you if you make a sound" he threatened and I laughed.

"Hector, you dont scare me at all" I laughed and he took out his gun. So we were playing that game, okay...I snatched his gun out of his hand and kicked him to his knees as I pointed the gun to his head. He lifted his hands in act of surrended. I laughed and got serious. "I shouldve killed you the night of the fight." I say as I lifted him off his knees. I handed him his gun.

"Dont play with guns"

He looked at me and grabbed it slowly.

"Snatching isnt good" he teased smiling at me. I couldnt figure out how he was still alive. "How are you still alive" I ask and he quickly turned to me as he walked to me. I felt his hand lift up my shirt.

"How are you still alive?" he asked looking at my scar, I shrugged as he put my shirt back down. If you didnt know what was happening and you just came out of no where it wouldve looked like we were doing something. He was so gorgeous, but I hated him. I have to hate him, he has to  hate me.

"You know not all of us were killed only two or three. Or five" he said as he sat under a tree, I sat next to him as he looked at me. His eyes flashed blue at me as my green eyes flashed back at his.

"You know for a gang leaders sister, you dont look like a tough person"

I immediately dropped my jaw.

"You dont know me, Hector. Thats why" I looked at his smile and got lost directly in it.

"Well, I could get to know you" he said grabbing my hand, I looked at it as he looked at them.

"You know youre just as bad for me as I am to you. I can get killed, and so can you. But thats a chance Im willing to take to get to know you" he said looking straight into my little scared soul.

"I know, but I still dont like you" I said, he smiled at me. He looked amused by what I just said. Most guys wouldve already been crying because Carly Ramos turned them down. Im the most sexiest girl in school how could he not be hurt by this.

"I can always make you like me" he said and I laughed getting up. "You dont scare me" I laughed and he got up serious. To be honest I sort of was until he flashed his white shiny smile at me as he walked closer to me.

"Look here sweetheart...You will like me...soon" he said in my ear. His lips pressed against them as he spoke, I realized his smile grow and I look down. My hand were on his chest. Now it looked like we were hugging; he backed up and walked away. I stood there looking as he disappeared in the woods.