Trying here

I walked out the building, I was already embarassed. He left me, I loved him so much. I regret what I did last night...I hit him.

I didnt see his car any where, oh my god...do i know where he live? I dont think so. Well David might know.

I walked home and walked upstairs with a sad face.

"Im stupid" I said and walked upstairs...Im dumb and I lost my baby. You might think that I hate him, but I really like him. He's annoying, but I like him being annoying. He's adorable and we got so many things in common.

Carly, you, are dumb. Yes...you.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number. No answer. Again...No answer...Again...No answer...HECTOR PLEASE!!!!...Again..No answer. Oh my god, I'll leave a message than.

"Hey, Hector. Its Carly...I wanted to tell you that Im sorry for yesterday...uhm...if you want to talk to me. Please meet me at the park at 10 tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you. If you dont come then I'll know why. See you tomorrow ...probably."

I hung up the phone, I hope he gets the message and comes...we really do need to talk. He needed to forgive me and we can actually get back together...well get together.

"Hey, whats with you?" David asked, I quickly looked at him because he was just sitting on the chair.

"Nothing, just...did something to Hector" I said, he nodded.

"Oh, you guys broke up..." he said

"WE NEVER DATED!!!" I snapped, he laughed.

"Practically you did...you guys almost killed ya selves to be together." he explained, it was true...I stood in front of a bullet for him...well we did for eachother..

"Well, we're not, OKAY! He doesnt even want to talk to me anymore" I said throwing my phone on the bed and throwing myself on the bed too. I saw David's face infront of mines but upside down.

"And what if he finds someone else, he doesnt want to talk to you but that doesnt mean he doesnt love you" he said, I looked at him and looked away. He grabbed my chin making my face turn to him softly.

"Carly, dont do this to yourself" he said, I smiled as he did too.

My brother is literally over me, inches away from me as we smiled. No, Carly, No. He got serious and I looked into his eyes.

"Carly, you deserve better. Hector loves you alot...if he doesnt want you now, he would later on. Trust me, he just to let out steam." he said, I really loved my brother right now. He's always comforting me.

"David, what if he doesnt?" I asked dreading of the day he doesnt want me anymore.

"Than its his lost" he smiled, I laughed and I heard his chuckle. He looked at me, I felt his soft lips touch mines slowly.

THE HECK!!! Uhm...is this really happening? David is kissing me?  I looked at him as he backed away slowly. He smiled and I threw him a crooked one. I sat up and got on my knees as I was still on the bed. I looked at him, he just stood looking at me.

"Uh..." I said and looked at his smile; he came towards me and his lips were against mines again. Oh god! I put my hand on his cheek as his hands slid down my back. Whoa!!! This is my brother, but it was different...he wasnt forcing me at all. I felt his lips moved down to.my warm neck, I just laid back as he did that...I didnt care that he was brother anymore. Hector wasnt here so it really didnt matter at all. Hector wouldnt have dared touch me like this because he was too scared. David doesnt care at all, even if he was my brother. I dragged my lips back to his and I felt his hand touch my soft leg and it was lifted slowly and gently. Are you seriously kidding me? Why was I enjoying this? He was my brother and I cared for him to much.