Paybacks

I woke up the next morning and saw Hector by my side. Im so glad that this whole fight is over, I can love Hector without fear. I really loved him, he saved my life and I saved his. At that fight when I got shot he helped me...and when he almost got shot I took the bullet. We are so in love.

"Morning?" he whispered getting up and I yawned waving at him.

"Hey" I said as he walked to the bathroom.

"I really love that person in the mirror" he laughed, I laughed noticing that he was talking about his reflection. "Hey, no cheating remember" I warned playfully, he pouted and we laughed. We brushed our teeth and got dressed. He smiled as I got dressed and I turned to him pushing him playfully. I finished and he sighed.

"So we have to go to school?" I whined and he laughed nodding his head.

"Lets go" he said running out the door with my hand dragging me with him. David looked as we ran out the door laughing.

We got in the car and he drove off quickly; When we reached school Rachel was standing at her locker. We walked through the halls holding hands, all eyes on us and whispers grew across the whole hall. Nosey people. We turned to eachother as we stopped at the locker. He leaned in but I made him stop. "I dont want you to kiss me when alot of people are looking" I whispered, he smiled.

"You still owe me something" he said, I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked as he smiled.

"Yeah from me letting you talk to Alex remember. This is my payback." he said and I sighed as he leaned in. I moved ny lips slowly with his and I intertwined our hands. I could feel people looking at us; I smiled in between our lips and kept going.

"Oh my god! Who is he? Is she crazy?" I heard people whispered and mumbled. I backed up and looked at the group of girls pass by us.

"Im going to go to Rachel" I whispered, he frowned. "Why?" he asked, I sighed. "I have to explain this to her" i said and he looked at her.

He kissed me and held my waist tight; I put my hands on his neck. He deepened the kiss and I went along. I didnt want to upset him even more, I didnt want any girl talking to him. Im glad that I was kissing him and that everyone was watching. So no girls should one feet close to him.

"Im going to go now" I said and he smiled kissing my cheek. "Go play with your little friend now" he laughed, I looked at him smiling.

"okay baby." I sighed and eeleased my hand from his as I walked away and to Rachel. She had a magazine over her face I saw her shoulders moving up and down and knew she was laughing. I yanked the magazine and smiled she bursted out in laughter.

"Who's that?" she asked quickly getting serious. "Thats Hector" I smiled as I looked at him walk out the building.

"He cute, I never saw you kiss a guy...in school. Infront of everyone" she said, that is true. I never liked kissing a guy infront of anyone. Hector was different, I needed people to know that he was mine. See Alex...I couldve cared less about that freak. Hector..I loved. Alex I hated with a passion. 

"Especially when you guys kiss like that"

That made me laugh and blush. "Are you blushing? Is the great  arly Ramos blushing?" she teased but highly surprised.

"No, Im just laughing!" I argued still red. We walked to our class laughing and talking about how gorgeous Hector is. We saw him sitting at the back of the class, bummer I sat in the middle where Rachel was.

I looked back and he waved at me and I smiled turning my head. I cant wait to see him after class, I had to see him.

"Oh Hector you are finally here" the teacher teased.