Cutest Couple

After school I walked with Rachel, we were talking about Hector. He was on my mind the whole day...he tried to kiss me today but Rachel cut us off.

"But did you guys kiss yet..." she asked, I was looking at my phone.

"Not in a while" I said...well it was totally true, I really liked him but couldnt kiss him because someone ruined it.

"Thats like the only guy you actually liked" she said, I looked at her.

"Well, I mean I dated Alex" I said, she looked at me wierd.

"But you never liked Alex" she said, I heard her laugh...I looked up and she looked at me.

"Well people didnt know that!" I said laughing, she laughed at me

"Everyone knew...even the teachers! Thats why everyone looks at you and Hector all the time" she said.

I really never knew that; I swore I was slik. Shoo!!! Doesnt matter at all, I never liked him and I had to be honest...I like Hector so much better, maybe one day we'll get married, go on a cute honeymoon, have babies and live happily ever after. Uhm...Im thinking crazy.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah" she said and I shrugged my shoulders. Any ways, Alex is dead and Hector isnt.

"Well, it doesnt matter anymore because Im with Hector" I said not moving my gaze from my phone.

"Oh did I tell you about David" Rachel said, I shook my head as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"What about him?" I asked looking around, she was smiling.

"I like him so much. I mean he talks to me all the time" she said, I quickly looked at her surprised. Shoo! She'll be mad when she figures out about us...oh that'll be sad as ever.

"Oh really!" I said faking a smile, well thats nice. My bestfriend likes my brother...cool.

"Yeah, but we'll never be like you and Hector. You guys are like...strong" she said, I looked at her.

"Strong?" I asked, she laughed.

"Yeah you guys are so cute...like if ya did something that made ya close" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah...kiss" I said, she sighed as we reached our house. Well, she lived right next door.

"I'll see you later" I said and walked into my house, she waved and I walked up to my room as I looked at my phone.

"Hey baby...meet me at the park at 6" Hector texted me...aww he called me baby.

"alright..." I typed, he sent me a smiley face and a kissey face.

"love you" he texted me, I smiled as I sat on my bed.

"Love you too :)" I texted, I felt someone's arm wrap around me slowly as a phone appeared by my side and it wasnt mines.

"Surprise" the guy whispered. Hector...oh my god! I laughed and smiled as I turned around. I met his beautiful smile...it was so gorgeous. He laughed as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey" I laughed, he laughed grabbing my hand; He just looked at me as I sat more comfortably on the bed. He laid in between my legs smiling. I looked at him, he smiled and puckered up his lips. I laughed and pecked them softly. When I backed up I smiled at him.

"About time!" he laughed sitting up, he hugged me playfully making me lay down completely. I sighed laughing, oh my god, he plays too much.

"CARLY!!!" I heard someone yell coming up the steps. Hector laid over me as we looked carefully so we can hear. He lifted himself and sat up, he leaned back laying down slowly.