Touches

After school I slowly walked home. What if we do sneak around as friends...hang out secretly as friends...and we become close friends. I dont think I was going to be able to get away with this. But I'll try since he likes me so much.

When I got home and to my room, I laid down and heard something rumble in the closet...then Hector came out. I looked at him as he smiled.

"Hey" he whispered, I smiled at him as he sat near me. He just looked around. "Took you forever to get here, god" he sighed and I was confused again. How long was he here...in my closet?

"So tell me your favorite food" Hector said, I got on my knees and looked at him.

"Lasagna" I answered.

"Color" he immediately said.

"Red"

"Song"

"Fightless Bird by Iron and Wine"

"Book"

"Taming the star runner by S.E. Hinton"

"Wow, you actually know books" he laughed as he laid his head on her pillow, I put my hand on his head and laughed at him.

"Im not dumb!" I say and he looked up at me smiling. "Im not saying that? If you were dumb than I will still like you. You are pretty" he said putting his hand on her wall.

"Lets go out somewhere" he said and I shook my head. "No cause than someone will see us."

He nodded and looked away.

"Im sorry we have to keep it a secret" he smiled and I shook my head.

"One day we will go downstairs and see them together" I said as we looked directly into eachothers colorful eyes. He smiled as he looked at me.

"Can I try something?" he asked and took out his gun and put it on the floor. He got closer locking our legs together. I looked at him as he passed his nose through my jawline. I felt his breath on my cheek as he brushed his soft lips against my warm cheek. I closed ky eyes and he did too.

"You smell good" he said putting his head on my shoulder and he held my waist tight. I held his biceps tight as a feeling began to form in my stomach.

"Im tired right now" I said as he breathed into my neck making it warm again. My face was pink, was I blushing?

"Go to sleep, I'll be here" he said, I sighed. Doing what feeling my body and getting to know every inch of it?

"Okay but not for long. My mom tends to come at 8." I assured him and he smiled with his forehead on my cheek as I laid down.

"Goodnight?" I said closing my eyes slowly looking at him lean over me. " Goodnight,darling." he said and I closed my eyes.

Why was I feeling this? Im sort of sick of it, I thought I hated him. Since he's from that gang of his.

I felt his hand touch my cheek and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

When I woke up he was by my side asleep, it was very dark in the room and his arm wrapped around me.

"Mm" he groaned and cuddled into me. I cuddled into his chest and wrapped my arm around him.

"Are you awake?" he asked, I sighed. "Yeah, but about to go to sleep" I told him but he still turned on the light as he got up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, I yawned and put my hair in a bun.

"Im going to go now" he said and hugged her. When he left I changed to pajamas and walked downstairs.

Alex walked in and I sighed yawning. "Hey babe" he said, I hate you. Why am I still with you?

"Hey" I said as he hugged me as I looked in the fridge.

"You love me?" he asked, it was so stupid I chuckled a little bit.

"Mmm" I mumbled and he laughed. "Come on sweetie...dont be so melodramatic" he told me...I laughed at him as he wrapped his arms around me. Do you not know that I will kill you one day?

I didnt hug him back.

"If its about that guy you can just forget about everything. If I figure out anything is up I will tell David" he said and I shrugged and backed away.

"Im tired so move you idiot" I said pushing him away.

"Carly, Hector will die and I'll be the one to do it" he said, I turned to him. "No if I kill you first." I said and walked away, I heard him mumbled some words but i kept walking.

I walked up to my room and laid down slowly. Im a boss just told my boyfriend off, cheating on my boyfriend. I dont care I hate him more than I hate Hector.