Chapter 19: Mine Tonight.

His lips went down to kiss my neck. Kissing and sucking every bit of skin on my neck. Living marks. Marks which means, Im his. I let out a soft moan. He's giving me nothing but pleasure. He let go of my hand and snaked his hands on my back. Then there's this reaping-of-clothes sound. And before I even knew it, My dress had fallen on the ground leaving me with my undies.

Since when did Josh become so.. wild?

That thought crossed my mind. How the hell did he manage to be so skilled in just a short period of time? Did he take my advices before? To fuck some random girl and practice on them? Unless..

"Uhmm" a loud moan escaped from my mouth as he hungrily sucked my breast like a hungry baby. I grabbed his head and pulled it against my chest. making him suck even harder. His hand is supporting my back, pushing my chest even deeper to his mouth. His free hand found its way to cup my other breast, squeezing it hard.

"ahhh!" I screamed in pleasure when he bit my nipple. Parang gigil na gigil siya. "J-Josh" I moaned his name. asking him to go easy on me. I dont know what the hell is happening. I dont know why the world seems to go up side down. I was the freakin' sex expert here. He was the virgin. What happen to that?

I made up my mind. I don't agree with the idea that he has power over me. So, I found my way to the tip of his polo. I unbuttoned every button that slipped in my hands impatiently. When I finally reached the top, I impatiently removed his shirt. I carresed his toned chest, down to his 6 pack abs.

Then my fingers felt the hard leather around his waist. A smile was formed on my lips. I gently unbuckled his belt. And the moment he knew what I was about to do, He grinned his hard manhood against my wet, heated core causing me to moan.

I felt his breath against my neck, He whispered "Not yet, cupcake."

You like to play tease huh? Let's see what you've got.

I let him do the teasing. I was controlling myself not to moan when he rubbed his finger on my clothed, wet core. He teasingly massaged it while he sucked my breast hard. really hard. Massaging the other one with his free hand. I bit my lip to control the moan that was about to escape my mouth.

His finger slipped in my panty. Finding its way to my wet clit. He rubbed it in a circular motion. I bit my bottom lip harder. It's alot harder than I thought. He's now skilled.

Later on, I felt his finger stopped. Confused, I look up to meet his eyes. A smirk was formed on his lips. Slowly, He lowered his self. I looked at him as he slowly bit the tip of my panty. He slowly pulled it down using his teeth. Ghad. He's so sexy with that fucking smirk of his.

"Ah!" Now, I cant help but moan when he burried si face deep into my core. Licking and sucking every drop that comes out of it. God knows how wet I am right now. Fuck. And he's making me wet even more!

He made his tongue harder and sharper. Inserting it in my core. I threw my head back because of too much pleasure. I held his head and pushed him even deeper.

"Ah! Right there!" I screamed as he reached for my G-spot.

And in one swift sexy movement, My orgasm filled his mouth. Not wasting a drop of it, He sucked and swallowed everything. Licking the sides of his lips, he went for my mouth, kissing me hungrily with all the lust and passion he has.

My brows crossed as an unfamiliar taste invaded my taste buds as his tongue met mine. Is this how I taste?

He pulled back. Grinning.

"You're so delicious. And I am right." He said. His voice low and husky.

I felt a warm shade on my cheeks. What the hell? Am I blushing? His low chuckle invaded my ears. I am blushing. Fuck. And he saw that. He freakin saw that!

"You're cute when you blush, Nik." I stared daggers at him.

"But you're beautiful. Specially on your birthday suit." He eyed me from head to toe. And I felt shivers through my spine making every hair on my body stand.

"Know what Josh? Just shut up and do me."

He chuckled. "As you wish princess."

He grabbed my head and kissed me again. Pushing his body even more against mine. He reached for his pants, impatiently getting rid of them together with his boxers. Now, we're both naked.

I hugged his neck as he lifts me up to his waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he cups my ass, both for support and pleasure. I felt his manhood poking my butt.

"Hard already." I whisphered and nimbled on his ear, making him moan. I bit his ear and traced his jaw with soft kisses, then finally meeting his mouth again.

He placed me on top of his bed gently. Not even breaking the kiss. He trailed kisses in every inch of my body. His lips praising every part of my body.

Then I met his eyes again. Full of lust, need.. and love.

"Ready?"

I simply nodded. Why am I even acting like a virgin here? Im an expert. Im ready anytime. Duh.

I felt him grinned his manhood against my womanhood before he thrusts it in. Gently. Making me moan in pleasure. I've always wanted a gentle love making. Not a wild sex.

He reached for my breasts, squeezing it hard as his pace go faster. Harder. And deeper.

"Argh! You're tight!"

Nagtaka ka pa eh ang laki ng iyo..

I mentally laughed at my thought.

After a few more fucking-pleasure-filled thrusts, we both reaced our climax, screaming our love for each other.

Tonight, I lost my virginity and for the first time, I experienced making love. A gentle and full of passion of making love. And not a wild sex.

***

Well this is my first time making a bed scene. Sorry kung disappointed kayo. Pero di ako nakapag google hahaha.

There'll be a big revelation sa next chapter. 10 votes and It'll be posted right away. Thank you for reading!

-C