Chapter 4

Miyuki was sitting on the bench, putting on his baseball gear on. It was a burning, hot day, and he was already sweating. Miyuki really didn't want to play catch today, but after promising Sawamura he'd catch for him, there's no changing the situation. In the distance from where he was sitting, he saw Sawamura coming towards his direction, and Miyuki stood up. "Hey Sawamura! You better be ready for a lot pitching today cause that's what get for bringing me here on a hot day!" As soon as he said that, he knew he shouldn't of. Usually, Sawamura would just go on and yell about that he's ready and stuff like that, but something about him was off, really off. His face showed a worried expression, which was the first time to be seen. He's never usually worried about anything and always ready.

Deep in his heart, Miyuki was torn. He didn't want to see him in this state. Honestly, it was true. He had a secret, a secret he had never told anyone: falling in love with Sawamura. Ever since Sawamura transferred, and playing baseball with him was just an amazing experience, and never met anyone with so much confidence. It wasn't until then one night, he realized himself, he was in love with him. He thought this feeling of being together with Sawamura was just true friendship, but it had turned to more than that. Miyuki, however, swore to himself that he would never confess to Sawamura because if he did, he would think he's crazy, and he would be against it. Of course, Miyuki even thinks to himself for being so weird, but he couldn't help it. As long as he was friends with Sawamura, and he can play baseball with him, it would be more than enough.
"Sawamura," Miyuki said. "You don't look so good. You have that worried expression on your face, and this is my first time seeing it. What's wrong now?"

Sawamura looked up at him. Of course, he couldn't tell him exactly what happened, or else he would think it's weird, but he asked, "What do you do if someone confessed your love to you, but you didn't love them, but you didn't reject them either?"

Miyuki froze, and was stunned. Was he talking about... that someone confessed to Sawamura? He never knew anyone in the school would like him, but at the same time, he's not half bad looking. But still, even someone would confess to him, it would be obvious who would, but at the same time, it wouldn't be so obvious because the only person he knew that loved Sawamura was only himself.

After a long pause, Miyuki said, "Uh, did someone confess to you?" He saw Sawamura'a face turning red. He was right, someone did confess to him, and deep down, he was feeling a little jealous. He didn't want Sawamura to be with anyone but him, but he knew he couldn't do that. Instead, he said, "That's good for you Sawamura! You can tell me about the details later, and let's play catch." Sawamura didn't budge. "Sawamura?" Sawamura turned away from him. "Do you mind if we can play catch later tonight?" Miyuki blinked. He didn't really want to go out tonight, but for the sake of Sawamura looking really worried, he nodded. "Then, I'll go back first. If you need me, I'll be in my dorm all day, so don't even knock and just come in. Don't be sad all day. See ya!" Miyuki went off and waved, and Sawamura waved back. Inside his heart, Miyuki really wanted to be there for Sawamura, but if he was with Sawamura alone, talking about their private life, he wouldn't be able to control his actions, and would end up doing something terrible to him without realizing it. Shaking off the thoughts, he went ahead to the vending machines.

~

It was night, and Sawamura was walking around. In a half an hour, he would have to go back to the dorm and change, and meet up with Miyuki in the bullpen to practice his pitches. He looked at the dark city, and the bright stars, twinkling in the sky. He closed his eyes and took a whiff. It's been a while since he got to smell something this fresh. He kept on smelling until someone poked him on the back.

"Ah!" Sawamura was surprised. "Whoever scared me, you're going down!" Just as he was going to land a punch, his hand froze in midair. Sawamura stared. It was Furuya. He slowly lowered his hand. Furuya was looking away while Sawamura had his head down. He never felt so awkward in front of Furuya, now that he did something out of the ordinary to Sawamura. He didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry," Furuya said. Sawamura shot his head up. Did he just hear Furuya say sorry..? Sawamura was in shock of all of Furuya's actions, he didn't know how to respond back. Now that he said sorry, what did he have to say now? But before he could say anything, Furuya continued. "I'm sorry for shocking you yesterday." Sawamura just stared at him and was totally speechless. He didn't understand the least bit of what was going on here. As a friend, he didn't want to hurt Furuya's feelings, but he wasn't sure if he could see Furuya in that way. ... Wait, what was he thinking? Can't he just forget about all of this and just say no? If he said no, then everything would be the way it would be, right? No, it would hurt Furuya, but he wouldn't mind, would he?

Sawamura gave a huge sigh. "Furuya, i don't know if you honestly love me, but I'm... just not the right person." He looked at Furuya. He froze. His face looked angry, like the one he made yesterday. Sawamura shrunk. He knew he said something again that would make him mad, but... he shouldn't care, right? After all, he doesn't lo-

Furuya suddenly grabbed Sawamura's hand and started walking. "Ah! Wait, where are we going? Ow! Let me go!" Furuya didn't listen and tightened his grip even harder and kept on walking. They later reached Furuya's room and Furuya opened the door. No one was in there. Furuya took Sawamura in and locked the door behind him. Furuya pushed Sawamura onto his bed and pinned him down.

Sawamura struggled to get him off, but Furuya's grip on his arms forced him to lay down. Sawamura looked into Furuya with angry eyes, but more confused. "Why are you doing this? If you love someone, shouldn't you wait for them patiently, or care about them enough? It's not like you actually love me.." When Furuya heard the last part, he felt he had enough. He kissed Sawamura and bit his lower lip to force his tongue into Sawamura's mouth. Sawamura's eyes widened and yelped in pain. They kissed until both of them ran out of breath and left a string of saliva that connected and broke apart. They panted desperately for air until Furuya's hands started to trail down to Sawamura's pants. Sawamura froze. "NO, DON-" It was too late. Furuya's hands moved so tenderly, and Sawamura couldn't keep in his moans. Furuya smirked. He took out his hand and licked it. Sawamura snapped back to attention as he saw that and pushed Furuya away and sat up. "Wh-Why? Why would you do something horrible like that? Are you crazy?!" He looked at Furuya, and saw that he had a sad look on his face. He didn't know why everything he said would make Furuya hurt and everything Furuya did would hurt him. Furuya said, "Sawamura, I'm sorry for doing these things, but it's the only way I can make you believe me." Furuya lifted his hand to touch Sawamura's face. Sawamura shivered and blushed. No one ever touched him like that before, and he couldn't help but feel weak. Before he knew it, Furuya embraced Sawamura into a hug, and Sawamura's heart was thumping. "I," Furuya said. "I will be the one to make you happy." Sawamura's face turned red. He was confused, but at the same time, he was actually kind of glad there was someone who wanted to care for him. Sawamura slowly lifted his arms and placed them on Furuya's back. Furuya was surprised, but smiled and said, "Let me be like this for a little longer, okay?" Sawamura didn't respond, but either way, he held onto Furuya desperately, like he was waiting for something.

---

Sorry for not showing Miyuki as much. The next chapter will definitely be some miyusawa haha. And I'll also try to make the chapters longer too. Thanks for reading my series! Without you guys, I wouldn't be making these!