Chapter 9

Sawamura didn't even realize what anything was happening and was only thinking to himself. Kuramochi, on the other hand, was glad because as he was looking at Sawamura, he felt a little flustered as well.

Suddenly, Sawamura turned towards him and sat straight up, snapping back Kuramochi out of his thoughts. "I..." He tried to confess, but he didn't know how to formulate his words. "I appreciate the help, Kuramochi-senpai, and you just already made my night. But I will say that I want to try to fix whatever problems I have on my own and let you know after. I promise I will tell, I promise. I just need a bit more time. What do you say?" Sawamura stuck his hand out, which confused Kuramochi. He looked at his hand and back to Sawamura's face. "Your hand...?" Sawamura looked and took it back instantly. "Haha, nothing. Just..." He scratches the back of his head. "I'll go get a drink from the drinking machine and come back to the dorm room." He sprinted before Kuramochi could say anything. Kuramochi was taken back and yelled, "Hey, I'm not done talking with you!" He stood up. Sawamura looked back and laughed, "I'm gonna see you in less than a minute anyway!" Kuramochi stood there and sighed. He sat back on the ground and looked at the dark sky, noticing the glittering stars. "What a view," he said to himself.

_______________

Sawamura got his drink and opened it to take a sip. "Ahh..." He turned around and bumped into someone. "Ah.. sorry," and just as he looked up, it was the last person he wanted to see. He looked down instantly and blushed. He really didn't want to see his face right now and of all times they needed to be alone.

"Sawamura..." Furuya muttered and it made Sawamura flinch. He had to get out from his sight, otherwise, Furuya could do more of god knows what. Before he could take one step, he heard Furuya mutter, "Eijun" and that made his eyes widen. His first name? He wanted to yell at him for not asking permission, but it's been a while since someone "close" to him has ever said his first name. Sawamura slowly looked up and was surprised to see Furuya's cheeks redden.

But before any of them could say anything, they heard a voice call out, "Hey! It's late already! Go back to sleep, dumb heads!" They look to see Miyuki waving to them in the distance.

~~

WAHH I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG I also broke my promise of uploading soon LOL and yes, I know the chapter is too short. I'm just really surprised every day that there's at least one person reading this fanfic and even people commenting on it. Like wut??? It's not that great, you guys, but like always, thank you for your love and support. Honestly, it's so hard to write constantly. Since it's summer, I'll have to get back into writing so I can practice my essay skills for school in the fall. But anyway, I'm shocked that this is almost at 20k views, literally this fanfic cannot compare to greatness, but it means a lot to me that people want more. Even if it's 1 person or 20, I'll continue this series just for you. I think I said this in my last writer's note, but I will finish this series with chapter 10 (the last chapter) and make a sequel so I can write 100x better than this.

Thanks for your love!! ❤️❤️❤️