Chapter 1: I'm doomed

A/N:  Hi! First of all, thank you for reading my story! It really means a lot. This is a first story I've ever published, so be nice! If you like it, please vote and comment! <3

Dedicated to the person who annoyed the hell out of me until I posted this chapter! Thank you very much <33 Love you *-*

>>>CURRENTLY BEING EDITED<<<<<

******************

Chapter 1

When you're me, life can't get any more complicated at this point. I wish I could say it's exciting at least but it really isn't. At least I used to think so. Somewhere along the way I realized that maybe  my life is worth living if I were to just open my eyes and look around me.

Unfortunately, it took a lot of time, tears, sadness, happiness, walks late in the night and many bowls of ice cream for me to realize that. And it all started when Logan Hunter came into my life.

When I look back on it, it seems like an unbelievable story you only see in books and movies; a story with a predictable plot and even more predictable end- a love story. But what I had with Logan was far more intense and beautiful. A life-changing thing. A friendship so great it changes your mere soul.

Love goes by, but friendship is what makes life as amazing as it is. It is a lesson I learned the hard way and one worth sharing.

*************************

I guess I should start from the beginning. But for me to tell you about the day I officially met Logan, I first need to tell you about my family.

First thing you need to know about Emily is: my sister is one of those cliche girls. You know the ones, those who think they're better than anyone else just because they have money and they're cheerleaders.  No, seriously, she is that bimbo that has two friends always at her side and that walks down the hallway with all the boys drooling over her and all the girls glaring with jealousy or, even worse, with adoration at her. I am not even kidding, she is that person; person everyone hates but pretend to like. I have no idea how she manages to do that, to scare people into adoring her, but she does it. To make things worse, she is beautiful to the point of it not being fair. She is a model for some famous magazine, how great is that? She is so beautiful in fact, people often tell her she looks like an angel. Too bad they don't know her better; she is really a devil. And she is really smart as well as student council President. Yes, that is my lovely older sister Emily. Picture of pride at home; the Queen bitch at school. 

For some unknown reason, Emily hates me. OK, I admit hate is a little strong word. Lets just say that she isn't really fond of me. She doesn't directly bully me or anything like that but she doesn't really stop her minions from saying nasty comments about me. And I have a strong suspicion she is the one making up those rumors even though I cannot say for certain. Not that it really bothers me that much. There is nothing she can do that can be worse than what she already did to me all those years. I am immune at this point. Besides, since about a year ago, Emily and I have had a love-hate relationship, without the love part, due to our dark past. We are just ignoring each other these days. That is probably the nicest thing we did for each other since I was born, to be completely honest.

There is Emily but there is also Kimmy. Kimmy, my year younger sister that, unfortunately, follows Emily's steps. But only in not-liking-me department. Otherwise, she is really friendly, outgoing, pretty and into arts and design and that sort of things. She is always bouncy and always has a smile on her face. At least at school. At home she is always locked up in her art studio and our parents let her because, and I quote: "Kimberlyn has a really exceptional talent. You can't disturb her in accomplishing her life goals."