Week 15: 2:00 am

CRASH!!!

"DADDY!! MOMMY!!"

Yandere chan and Taro kun bolted upright and rushed out of bed and into Yandere chan's room at the sound of Yuki's scream. The five-year-old sat upright in the middle of the bed, her small arms clutching her new toy rabbit. Tears streamed down her face almost nonstop and she was visibly shaking.

"Yuki, what's wrong?" Taro kun asked, concerned for his child.

"You know you can tell us anything," Yandere chan said softly. Taro kun nodded in agreement.

"W-well," Yuki started, "I dreamt that we were all at the park, the three of us were all playing together and having a lot of fun. Then it started to rain; I ran to the picnic area, but then I noticed you two didn't go with me. So I went back in the rain to look for you guys, and. . . I saw blood.

"I followed it, and I saw you were laying on the ground in a pool of blood and badly hurt. I tried to wake you up, but then I noticed you two weren't breathing. S-someone had killed you. I saw the person who did it but I couldn't tell who it was. I-I—" Yuki started to bawl even louder.

"Shhhh shhhhh, it's okay," Taro kun said, "It was just a dream, We're still here, and we're not going anywhere."

Yandere chan nodded, "That's right, besides, do you think I'd let myself get hurt that easily?"

Yuki wiped her face with her sleeve. "No," she said, "because you're strong and you'd win any fight."

Yandere chan and Taro kun laughed. "That's right," Yandere chan said," now it's still late, go back to sleep."

"Can I sleep with you?"

Taro kun and Yandere chan nodded. Taro chan picked her up and the three headed back to bed.