Can It Get Any Better Than This??

Chapter 2

Tyler's POV

I was walking up to the venue, when i saw the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, then kissed it, "hello beautiful" i smile deviously. I could feel the excitment running through her body into mine. I couldn't worry about her yet i had a show to play. I had fans to entertaine. I winked at her as i walked away. I caught up to the guys inside the venue. Dan and Daryl just looked at me then looked back at eachother and smiled. They joined arms and started skipping around in circles screaming, "Tyler's gotta girlfriend! Tyler's gotta girlfriend!!" I smiled and walked past them and to the stage. "This is roomy guys. I like it." i shout as Dan and Daryl still skip around. I grab my bass and start to play. The others run to the stage and we start our sound check. It seems Doogz and i are the only ones taking this seriously right now. 

2 Hours Later

The sound check was over and the crowd and filed in. Escape The Fate was opening for us and they were almost done with their set. I was nervous. The guys were all sitting around being a bunch of lazy fucks as usual. As Escape The Fate walked off stage Craig hugged me and said, "give 'em hell" then he walked away. I ran onto the stage and Daryl grabs the mic and says, "Somebody fucking scream!! We're Sanity Loss!!" We began to play. Minutes flew by like they were nothing. Soon an hour and gone by. We were almost done. We had 2 songs left. I looked down and that's when i saw her. This is the first time all night that i've seen her. She looks as beautiful as ever. All of a sudden a pit erupted and she was swollowed whole. A rush of worry ran through my body but then i seen her and she was going at a 6'4" 300 lbs. guy. Oh shit she'll be crushed i thought but i was wrong. This girl could handle herself in the pit and anywhere she needed to. She was alright. As we started our last song i saw her climb to the stage. I helped her up then she hugged me and jumped. She landed in the crowd and was crowd surfing. This girl has got to be mine i thought in the back of my mind. 

We finished our last song and went off stage. I thought to myself is this the last time that i'm going to see her? i have to see her again...i have to. She was so amazing. I couldn't let her go. I had to make her mine. The guys went back to the bus and i walked around hoping that i could catch her. I was about to give up hope and go back to the bus when i saw her. She was walking away, arms folded it looked like she had been crying. I run up behind her and grab her arm. She turned around in shock to find me holding her. Her big hazel eyes were red and her eyeliner was smeared. She had been crying. "What's wrong?" I ask with a tear in my voice. "Nothing." she said. I wiped her tears, "You're lying. Please tell me." I stopped for a moment, "Who's ass do i have to kick?" She laughed softly, "I just found my boyfriend kissing my ex girlfriend. He told me that he had to work tonight and i believed him, but i found him and her and now i'm here talking to you. i just with that i meant something to somebody." she wimpered as i pulled her in for a hug. "You do mean something to somebody, love. When i met you earlier tonight you pulled me in and i can't think of anything but you. I saw you durring the show and i knew then and there that i had to see you again. And here i am talking to you and about to kick some guys ass that i don't even know, for you." I smiled. 

Just then a guy with a Danny Worsnop beard and a James Cassells hair cut walked up and pulled her away. "Destiny, i'm so..." She cut him off before he could finish, "Fuck off, Chris!! I didn't cheat i didn't fucking do anything but try to be a good fucking girlfriend and you're out here making out with Lexi? You know she's my ex. Why the fuck would you do that?" she hit him in the face. He drew back his fist to strick her but i grabbed his hand stopping him, "Don't even fucking think about hitting her or god so help me i will fuck your day up with a smile on my face." He turned around and stormed off. She truned around to look at me, "has he ever hit you before?" i ask. She looked down. I tilted her head up to look at me in the eyes, "Destiny. Has he hit you before?" She looked deep into my eyes, "yes." I snapped. I ran after the guy as she chased after me. I caught up to him and turned grabbed his shoulder. He turned around and i hit him directly in the face. His nose began to gush blood. He swung but didn't conect i hit him again, this time he landed on the ground. I kicked him as he tried to get up. He fell to the ground again, and he stayed there. Destiny caught up and she looked at him on the ground, then spat on him. I placed my arm around her shoulder and we walked back to the bus. 

The guys weren't there. They're probably out drinking i thought to myself. I looked at her and she said, "you didn't have to do that." I placed my hand on hers, "Yes i did, Destiny. He shouldn't be hitting you or any other woman. I'd go back there and kick his ass again if i didn't have respect for you." She smiled, "Thanks Tyler." The way she said my name drove me crazy. Her voice was so sweet, like a river of melted skittles flowing through a meddow of cotton candy. I couldn't say anything. I just looked deep into her eyes. I leaned forward at the same time she did. I felt our lips touch. Her lips tasted like stawberrys. My heart began to race. I pulled away controllingly. "I have to go." She said standing up. "No" i said softly, "Stay with me tonight."