The Honey Moon

Chapter 23

Tyler's POV

Our wedding was amazing. I mean Marilyn Manson was there for fuck's sake. It was awesome. I had a great time, and a great wife. I was very very happy. I never loved anyone or anything more than i loved Destiny. She was my everything and so was the life in her stomach. We decided to call it Cookie Monster because we didn't know yet if it was s boy or a girl. I hoped with all my heart and all my soul that it was a boy first. Having a baby boy would make me even more happier than anything. Destiny was in the bathroom and i was taking a picture of myself to snapchat. 

I heard the bathroom door open and there stood Destiny, wearing nothing but a very small towel. She motioned for me to come over as she walked to the hot tub. I followed her. She stepped into the hot tub and removed her towel. I stripped and got in with her. I slid over next to her. I poured some champain. She took a glass and sipped some than sat it down. I sat mine next to hers. I leaned in to kiss her. Our nosed touched, "I love you Mrs. Dawson." I said softly, then i kissed her. She slid her hands up and over my shoulders and locked her fingers behind me. I positioned myself in front of her as we kissed. Her hands ran through my hair. She pulled me closer to her and rapped her legs around my waist. I knew exactly what she wanted and i was going to give her just that. I kissed her more itensly. I bit her lip as we kissed. She squeezed her legs tighter around me, pulling her closer to me. 

Destiny's POV

Tyler knew exactly what i wanted and i knew that he was going to give me just that. He bit my lip as we kissed, and i squeezed my legs tighter around him pulling him closer to me. I smiled devilishly as i bit my lip. I felt him enter me. I gasped slightly. The muscles in my stomach clentched and i held my breath. I let out my breath slowly as we rocked back and forth. His breathing got heavier in my ear. I let out a soft moan. He held my body tightly as the water splashed everywhere. He bit my neck and i moaned louder. I pulled his hair softly. He stood up as i rapped my legs around him, he walked us over to the bed. He laid me down and kissed me neck and whispered, "I love you Destiny. I couldn't have asked for a better life, or a better wife." He started to pick up speed. I moaned louder and louder with each thrust. 

THe next morning i woke up, naked, with Tyler sprawled out on the bed. I barely had room. I got up and ordered room service, i got eggs, toast, you know the normal. While i wated for them to get to the room i took a shower. I stepped out and rapped the towel around me, i heard a knock at the door. I opened it and the man drug the cart inside. He placed the food on the table then left. I got dressed, I put on my favorite black skinny jeans with the holes in the knees, and a black tank top. I did my hair and make up then sat down to eat. Tyler rolled over, "I smell food." He said in his sleepy voice. He stood up and walked to the table. He sat down and we both began to eat. 

After Tyler and I finished eating he showered and did his make up. He walked out of the bathroom wearing black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a black tank top. I smiled, "Tyler go put on a different top." He took off his shirt, "But first come give me a kiss." I smiled. He walked over to me, shirtless, and kissed me. I felt more exstatic, more happy, more amazing than i had felt in years.  He pulled a Black Veil Brides shirt over his head and smiled, then he kissed me again. We held hands as we walked out of our room. I had no idea what was planned for the first day of our marrige, but whatever it was i was going to happy because i was going to do it with the man that i loved and the one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. 

 We walked outside and the sun beat down on us, it was hot. There was no denying that it was like 85. I didn't regret the dark clothing, i always wore black, always. A motorcylce pulled up and a bellboy got of and handed the keys to Tyler. Tyler got on the bike and patted the seat behind him. I got on and rapped my arms around  his waist. We sped off. I squeese tighter as we bobbed and weeved through trucks and cars. We stopped at an arena. We got off the bikes and he presented me with two tickets to Bring Me The Horizon. I jumpped and cheered. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the doors. The secuity let us in. We made our way to the front row. The crowd surrounding us wasn't going to let that happen. Oli stood on stage, "Hey!! Let my man Tyler Dawson and his newly wed wife through," He screamed. He pulled us up on stage and congratulated us. Tyler and i kissed before walking off the stage....that was the last thing i remember. That was 10 years ago. Tyler and I have since had 2 more children. Austin MIcheal, he was our first, Bentley Ryan, he was our second, and we have a beautiful newborn daughter, Nirvana Alexandria Love. Things couldn't be better. Tyler and the band still play and Austin and Micheal are just like their daddy, little heart breakers. I couldn't have asked for a better life. I love them all.