Jeff?

Chapter 3

Destiny's POV (In her dream)

I found myself laying in a feild. I was wearing a black and red dress. It looked like the drees from the Helana music video by My Chemical Romance. I loved it. My hair was pinned up with a black veil covering my eyes. I found a bundle of roses at my feet. I gripped them tightly in my hand. I turned around to find Tyler standing in a tux, it was black  with long tails. He had on a bright red tie and a large top hat with a red ribbon coming off of it in the back. He looked amazing. As he walked up to me he smiled ever so softly. He looked nervous. He grabbed my hand as we met. His handes were cold. I looked at his eyes. They were zombified. Was he dead? He brushed the hair from my face and his hand rested on my cheek. I closed my eyes as he leaned in for what i thought was a kiss. Our lips never touched. I opened my eyes to find him literally sucking the life our of me. I felt my body growing weaker and weaker by the secind. I fell to the ground, lifeless. My hand fell open and the flowers fell out. My hand was covered in blood from the thorns. I woke up to Tyler holding me. He brushed the hair out of my face, "Now we can be together forever darling." he said with a creepy smile. He had sucked the life out of me. I was dead. He wanted me to be his dead wife forever. That explained the dress, and the roses, everything. His embrase began to make me feel a little claustraphobic. His grip tightened around me then he let go. He walked to the cliff and lookd up at the sky.

A man appeared in front of me. He was wearing a white hoodie with black jeans. I couldn't see his face because his long black hair was covering it. He held out his hand, it was covered in blood. I grabbed it. As i stood up he said, "I'm Jeff." then he moved his hair out of his face. His face was white like it had been bleached and he had a scar in the shape of a smile. I had heard of this man. I couldn't remember what i heard though. I searched the back of my mind. JEFF THE KILLER i finally realized. "TYYYLLLER!!" i screamed franticly. He ran to me. "Hey Jeff." he said raising an eyebrow, "What are you doing here? I thought you were on vacation." I looked at Tyler, "You....you know him?" i said in a hushed tone. "Hell yea Tyler and Jeff go way back." Jeff said. He tried to hug me and i screamed. "Woah Destiny. Calm down, love." Tyler said. Jeff rapped his arms around me. I was shaking. I could never feel safe knowing that Jeff The Killer was around let alone friends with my boyfriend. I felt my hair move, Jeff had smelled my hair. "Your hair smells nice to Jeff." Jeff said in my ear. Just as i let go of him i felt his knife pierce through my stomach.