Meeting Him......

• Dedicated to Tyler Dawson Bassist of Sanity Loss

Chapter 1

Destiny's POV

I woke up, thinking it was gonna be another god awful day, just like everyday so far of my 18 year old life. I pulled on my favorite black skinny jeans with the holes in the kness and a black tank top. I walked to the bathroom and did my hair and make up.I had long black hair with big hazel eyes and a smile that could kill. I adjusted my nose ring and stuck out my tongue as i thought about changing the ball in my tongue ring. I desided to keep the black one in. I looked at my phone. It was already 7:30. I grabbed my back pack and headed straight for Lucy, my '66 fastback. She was my pide and joy. I turned the key and her engine purred. A smile spread across my face. I turned on the radio and whiped out of the driveway. 

I made it to school just as the bell was ringing. My best friend Stephine ran up to me, "ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod!! guess who we're going to see tonight!" she screamed in excitment. I looked at her with hope that it was my favorite band, Sanity Loss. "WE'RE GOING TO SEE SANITY LOSS" she screamed in my ear as the tardy bell rang. I leaned up against my locker, "really, stephie? how'd you manage to get tickets they've been sold out for weeks?" She smiled deviously, "i've had these tickets for months. I wanted to tell you but i wanted to suprise you, happy early birthday dollface." She said as she hugged me. We made our way to our first class. We were late as usual. We sat down and as Mrs. Crenshaw turned to write on the board a paper paln landed on my desk. I opened it and read tonight is gonna be great i can't wait i smiled and looked at steph. 

The rest of the day passed by like nothing. I made it home and went straight to the shower. I let the water trickle down my body as i thought about how awesome tonight would be. I got out and slid on my favorite black skinnies with the holes in the knees and my black tank top that said Sanity Loss in red. I was doing my hair as Steph climed in my window. I laughed as she fell though. "The door was open down stairs dumb ass." I smirked. "I know i like to be difficult" she smiled. "Come on we gotta go if we wanna get good seats" She said pulling me to Lucy. We got in and were on our way. The arena was only 5 minutes away. We pulled up to the arena in 2 minutes. We walked up, we were the first ones there. The band had to go in to do sound check. The guys walked by and Tyler stopped. He grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it, "hello beautiful." he smiled deviously. Then he walked into the venue. I looked at Steph and almost fainted, "did you? and he?! and ohmigod ohmigod!!!" I fell into her arms.