Match the Following

MICHELLE’S PERSPECTIVE

          I’m working in a place full of gorillas. Not the usual roaring and violent ones, unfortunately for me. These gorillas are lazy and good-for-nothing. And the latter ones are more dangerous because there is a serious possibility that their fat asses can wreck the place, their hazy vision can ruin all projects, their thick and uncoordinated feet lead to delayed schedules and what’s more? They become more accident prone due to the effect of alcohol. Partying and boozing all night and working for a part of the day and curing their hangovers for the rest of the day? I mean, what sort of an equation is that? These stupid gorillas, a.k.a. adults acting like teenagers will be responsible for the downfall of Voilá which is predicted to be very soon. I don’t how the hell they’ll present themselves in the Fashion Ball coming up.

          “Bruce, I still don’t understand the reason for the presence of people other than the models in the Annual Fashion Ball,” I repeated my point for the millionth time. Bruce was precisely making a sincere effort to brush me off.

          “Michelle, everybody deserves some exposure okay? Now I hope this is the last time you will be asking me this question,” Bruce said in a strained voice.

          “But Bruce…” I proceeded to say only to be cut short by him.

          “Who’s the boss? I’m the boss. Now could you please make an announcement in the speaker for a meeting with all the modeling employees and the concerned ones?” he asked me. I scowled at him and grabbed the speaker on his mahogany desk.

          “All the modeling employees and their sidekicks please report to the conference hall for a meeting at 4:00 p.m. For a change, be there on time. You’ll be blessed.”

STACEY’S PERSPECTIVE

          I was in the lounge when I heard Michelle’s sharp voice through the speaker followed by a shrill static. Wow, neat. Her politeness just went through my heart. So I was a sidekick? I stored this valuable piece of information in the corner most part of my brain. With her legs sprawled lazily on one of the couches was Annabeth. Sleeping with her mouth slightly open, she awoke with a start at the sound. She rubbed her ears vigorously.

          “I wish they would stop these stupid announcements,” she said sleepily. “Michelle should definitely consider using a voice enhancer”

          “Hmmm… you’re right,” Nathan said. “Get off, Michael!” He said pushing Michael off the couch where he was sleeping, arms and legs twisted in weird angles.

         “Guys aren’t you wondering why she’s calling us?” I asked them.

         “Maybe somebody stole something from the accessories closet or maybe she’s still intent on giving me a third degree of how awesomely I stumbled on the ramp and almost fell on June,” Michael said groggily, tying his shoe lace.

          “It’s okay, everyone knows how disoriented you are. She must have forgiven you already,” June said as she entered the lounge with Rhea.

          “It’s 3:45. I think we should go and stand in front of the conference hall. You know, to make a good impression,” Rhea said, taking an ice tea from the drinks’ machine.

          “You bet!” Nathan and Michael said in unison.

          “Today was the most tiring day of my life! Judy will never rest without finding mistakes and throwing insults at Lucas and me,” I said.

           So for the next ten minutes, we proceeded to talk about how it personally felt, being grilled by our bosses. These informal group discussions are way better than the businesslike discussions we have normally.