~Chapter 1~

Kenzie's POV

I finish editing my yesterdays vlog and dedice to order a pizza. After waiting for 15 minutes, my pizza arrives. I pay for it and run to the couch with the box in my hands.

I turn on the TV and watch re-runs of Friends while eating pizza. After finishing about three slices, I grab my laptop. I see a new gmail.

" team10@gmail.com:
- Hello, this is Jake Paul from Team 10. I'm not sure if you know who we are so if you don't, call me. I'll leave my number and our address at the end of this email. Basically, we've seen your work and we think you have a lot of potential to be a big youtuber. We'd like you to move in with us, if you can of course. Please let me know your decision in the next three days..."

After I've read this email, my heart skipped a few beats. This is my life goal, literally. Of course I know who they are, who doesn't?

"Alright Kenzie, keep it casual", I whisper to myself and start writing the email.

" kenziee@gmail.com
- Hello, I saw your email. I know who you guys are and I'd be more than happy to move in with you. When did you plan for me to move in?"

I almost send the email, but then I remember...

Fuck, I have a parent.

I press and hold the delete button and quickly glance at the clock.

5:16

She'll be home any minute. Will she let me?

What are you even thinking about, she won't. Why would she?

I don't actually know. My mom isn't an overprotective type. It's a 30 minute drive from here.

Still.

God, I hate you!

Why would you hate yourself?

Ugh!

"Kenzie?", my mom's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey, did you say something? I was thinking, sorry", I sweetly apologize and move my laptop from my lap and put it on the table.