Section IV. - Duties

1. You must be satisfied with yourself and the time you gave yourself upon this planet - only your nature gives your mind a specific amount of time and it is your duty to occupy it. Your mind has built your nature and you must accept it; therefore be aware of all matters and deeds you must confront. Do not turn it down, do not be ashamed or disgusted, but be content with the amount of time your mind has given you and use your specific role to fulfill your duty as a human being.

2. It should be intended by your mind to perceive all matters of no importance and eliminate these, and to connect all required actions, to bind all deeds together with the result that the necessity and significance prevails. - Only your mind enters orders, and it is the duty of your embodiment to obey orders; do not oppose this collaboration.

3. You can live, you can survive, upon the battlefield of life, as long as you know how to make the best out of your surroundings. The only question here is: are you truly alive, if you simply hide, and not participate in the war?

4. Let no act end without any kind of purpose; let this even be the whole of the law. Endlessly try to use the principles of intentions to endow the act with a greater value than anyone, perhaps even including yourself, is able to imagine.

5. It should be intended by your mind to perceive all matters of no importance and eliminate these, and to connect all required actions, to bind all deeds together with the result that the necessity and significance prevails. - Only your mind enters orders, and it is the duty of your embodiment to obey orders; do not oppose this collaboration.

6. You are the central point and origin of all implemented deeds, therefore focus on the awareness of the act itself and the consequences.

7. I chose all of this by myself, therefore I should represent it to the best of my abilities.

8. You partake in an educational system and it is your duty to educate yourself and your surroundings, to use all of it as it is supposed to be, but to simultaneously not ignore your own will and individuality; for if you do not follow the pattern of the apprenticeship of your mind, it is not able to work properly, whereby it is valueless. But if it is valueless, you are not able to deprive anything of it as well. If you disturb the system it will only harm the system, related matter and it will harm yourself and beget difficulties. Thereby to disrupt the system is useless for the system and yourself. If you are not satisfied what others teach or what the pattern of this system is, it is also your duty to try and implement the desired change, as long as it is assured it leads to the benefit of the majority and the continued existence of its structure. If no change can be created, then it is your duty to at least educate your own mind by yourself and use your human abilities as effectively as possible.

9. It is your duty, as a human being, to work. For the advantages of the outcome, for your self and other minds. If you decide to refuse this duty, you do not pursue your human abilities and capabilities and thereby do not fully contribute to the harmony of your environment.