Lunch with Nash

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Lunch with Nash

We've been driving for quite a while. There used to be alot of houses and small stores, but slowly that all dissapeared and now it's all bush. Nothing but trees, trees and more trees.

'Where are we going?' I ask

'It's a suprise' He replies

I nod and look back out the window. I start humming a random tune. I guess Nash knows the tune because he starts whistling it. I stop and look at him. He overdramatically whistles the tune, making wierd faces. I laugh and Nash stops and looks at me with a serious face.

'Do you not like my whistling?' Nash asks

I laugh and don't answer him. He continues to whistle, this time he whistles off tune. I roll my eyes. Can this boy get anymore annoying? He starts patting the steering wheel causing a smacking noise to fill the car. Yes, he can get more annoying.

"Nash, you're so annoying" I say

"Sorry, I try not to be, but" Nash starts crying

Or should I say fake crying. Man, this boy is such a drama queen. I start laughing.

"You are so wierd" I laugh even louder

"Yea, but baby, you wouldn't want me any other way" Nash says winking at me

I think I just met the flirty side of Nash.

~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" Nash announces

I open my resting eyes and read the sign.

"Raye's Truck Stop?" I ask "You took me to a truck stop?"

"Oh, Sophia, Its not just some ordinary truck stop, Its Raye's truck stop." He finishes

I can't believe he drove me 2 hours out of town just for some old run down truck stop. I unbuckle my seat belt, get out if the car and walk to a very excited Nash. Once I reach him, he grabs my hand and drags me to the door.

"You ready?" He asks

"Yea" I say

He opens the door and we step in. I look around amazed.

The place is astounding. The walls are eggshell white with a black strip about the thickness of my hand going around the the store halfway up the wall. The tables are designed to look like the front of a transport truck. The seats look like a stack of piled tires. The floor is white with a bunch of tire marks going in every which way. The counter looks like a bin on the tailer of a transport, the cash register looks like an engine. This is all so amazing.

"Wow" I mumble

"I know" Nash says letting out a big breath.

"Wow" I repeat