Chapter 16

I followed Daniel to his room, the way that Lucy told me to go when I was last here. Once we were in the privacy of his room he closed the door and pushed me against the wall "you look gorgeous" he purred and I blushed. As if he knows that once he attacked my neck I would crumble under his touch. He picked me up so now my legs were wrapped around his waist and I already knew where this was going. I cautiously laid down on his bed, I moved my hair away from the right side of my neck and I shut my eyes. I knew he wanted me, I wanted him too, there was something pulling me towards him. But I was still a virgin and I did think I wanted to lose that yet, did I?

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away from my neck "I'm not ready" I whispered and he stopped and nodded. "I'm sorry" he mumbled and I shook my head "No, I want to it's just" I paused "that with all the stuff with you being what you are and me being the next Luna it's really overwhelming," I said and cuddled into his side. We stayed like this for a little bit, being in his arms, that was a good feeling. Suddenly, Greyson ran into his room panting and looking very distraught "Alpha. Luna. there are rouges on the outer edge and they're asking for sanctuary" he said through pants "Okay, I'm coming" he stood up, went to the door, and cleared my throat. They both turned back to me as I looked to the ground"I think as future Luna I should come and practice my Luna role" I smiled suddenly becoming more confident "Ummmm" Greyson started and Daniel only smiled and grabbed my hand. I followed them quickly and surprised I could keep up with these shoes.

When we arrived there were to people kneeling on the ground hands and feet tied together, I gasped at the sight. "Why are they tied" I questioned everyone turning to me and bowing "Luna. Alpha" they say in unison. "Answer the question" I demanded and Daniel put his hand on my shoulder and strangely it calmed me down a bit. James walked up to me "their rouges and they wanted to talk to you they're looking for sanctuary, we didn't want to take the chance" he said shyly seeing the darkness in my eyes. "I do not care if they are rogues, if they want to address the Alpha and I, looking for sanctuary even, you will not tie them or treat them as prisoners, is that clear" I demanded and they all nodded with a "yes Luna" and I smiled.

After the guards untied the couple a girl with Hazel eyes and under my brief gaze she doesn't withdraw or flinch, but neither does she step forward. Her shape already has the beginnings of womanhood, yet I doubt she is no more than 14. "What is your name?" I ask kneeling down to see her face, which is covered in dirt "Camille Rose Luna and this is my brother Brandon Rose" she smiled "and how old are you two?" I asked. The boy held up 3 fingers "3?! You're so handsome" he smiled and hid behind his sister "I'm 14 Luna" she looked at the ground "please call me Emmett" I smiled. I got up and walked back over to Daniel "we have to" I pleaded and he looked me then at the children that were very undernourished and he nodded. I turned around and smiled "take these two and get them clothes, food, and a room in the packed house" I smiled at the two and Brandon ran up and jumped into my arms. "Thank you," he said and I couldn't help, but let a tear slip.

----------------------------------

edited February 8, 2018