Chapter 39

Kaylee's POV

I have been crying in my hotelroom for about 3 hours. I can not believe that I won't be seeing Cameron for over 3 months. When we were still friends we started talking about long distance relationships. He told me he won't be able to do that, because he wants to be with his girlfriend everyday. This seriously breaks my heart every time I think about it. Like are we done now with what we had? Will he break up with me? Will are contact together fade away? Thinking about all these things made me feel sick. My phone stared ringing. I groaned and picked it up. "Hello?.." I said softly. "Hey Kay!" I heard Lauren say through the phone. Lauren is also going to walk for Dolce and Gabanna tomorrow like me. "Hey Laur" I said and smiled. "Your okay?" She said worried. "Yes.." I lied on the phone. "Wanna go to this Café with me and Bella?" Lauren asked me. "I don't know, I am a little tired Lauren." I said and started out of my hotel.

"Your kidding me?! We are in Paris! I am coming with the uber to your hotel." She hung up the phone while I giggled and shook my head. She is such a sweetheart. I got out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom. Great I look like a mess. I walked to my suitcase to grab a cute outfit. I decided to wear a white lace croptop, ripped jeans and nude heels. I brushed my hair and put my long blonde hair in a messy bun. I quickly grabbed my phone and bag while I saw a text from Bella. 'We are outside😘' I grabbed the keys of my hotelroom and made my way down the stairs. "There is she!" Lauren said and pulled me in a hug. "Where is Dallas at?" Bella asked me. "Not here.." I said and looked down. "What's wrong?" Lauren asked me. "Can we just go to that cafe you told me about?" I said to them while they both nodded. "Let's have a good time and get your mind off all the negativity." Lauren smiled at me. "Thanks Laur." I kissed her cheek making her laugh. Together we walked to the cafe while the girls really made me laugh. I told them about what happened. They are so supportive and told me they will be with me the full 3 months while I am alone. I feel so blessed with friend like them. We were talking while I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and was about to awnser the phone until Bella snatched it away from me. "Bell?!" I said. "Don't awnser him Kay, you will be missing him even more when your going to call with him now" she said. "I don't know guys." I looked down seeing Cameron's name on my phone. "She's right, you should just have some fun now and forget about him for a moment. Maybe that's the best for now." Lauren said with a smile. I nodded and ignored the call. I know it sounds wrong, but I miss him so much already that I need some distraction..

A/N Got some good ideas for the future chapters!💕