Chapter 41

Cameron's POV

I just finished another photoshoot for a magazine. I am exhausted and decided to invite my friends Matthew and Nash. I went to target to get some snacks and then went back to my appartment. I unlocked my door and threw the bag with snacks on the kitchen island. Since I left 2 days ago Kaylee has ignored me all the time. She didn't even take the time to call or text me back. I don't know if I did something wrong, but I miss her so much and want to talk to her bad. I took a deep breath while sitting down on the couch.

I got a idea and stood up. I grabbed my keys and walked to the hall. I unlocked the door to her appartment and walked in. I looked around smiling. Sometimes I wish that I could turn back the time. I looked around the room and started to think.
*flashback* "CAM STOP" Kaylee laughed while I chased her around the appartment. "JUST GIVE UP ALREADY, YOU KNOW I'M FASTER!" I laughed while she shook her head playfully and jumped over the couch. She opened the doors of the balcony and stopped for a second enjoying the view of the sunset. "Gorgeous don't you think?" She asked me while staring in front of her. "No.." I said while she gave me confused look. "The only gorgeous thing here is you" I smiled while her cheeks turned a dark shade of red. I started laughing while she giggled too. "Cutie" I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek. "I love you Cameron.." She whispered in my ear. "If you knew how much I love you baby" I whispered back while we looked at the sun setting. *the end of the flashback* I felt something slipping down my cheek. I wiped it away and felt that it was a small tear. "CAMERON?!" I heard Matthew yell. I stood up and got out of Kaylee's appartment. "Hey bro, your okay?" Nash asked me.

I nodded while we entered my appartment. "By the way Cam who takes care of Jaxx and Kay's cats? Because you two travel so much." Matt asked me while he grabbed a beer for himself. "Kaylee decided that it was the best to give the cats to Sierra and Brent, because she didn't had time to take care of them. Jaxx is with my mom, because I have to travel a lot like Kay." I said and sat down on the kitchen island. "How is Kay?" Nash asked me. "Ask it to herself.." I said and also grabbed a beer. "Why?" Nash asked me. "Ever since I left Paris she has ignored me.." I said and looked out of the window. "Why would she do that?" Matthew asked me. "I have the same question Matt." I said and looked away. "I'm sorry bro.." Nash said. "It's okay I guess, I mean she is busy." I said back. "That doesn't mean she has to ignore you.." Matt said. "I don't know anymore.." I said and looked down at my beer bottle.

A/N More soon💕😘