Chapter 40

Kaylee's POV

We were in a uber on our way to the airport. Singing to songs of the chainsmokers with our uberdriver. She's a young woman who is really sweet. She knows all are favorite songs and knows all the lyrics just like us. "HEY! I WAS DOING JUST FINE BEFORE I MET YOU. I DRINK TO MUCH AND THATS AN ISSUE, BUT IM OKAY!" We sang loud in the car. Today was so much fun. Shopping with Bella and Lauren, going to Starbucks and you know all the fun things. The best thing was visiting the Eiffel Towel. That thing is gorgeous!

We took some amazing pictures there. We were seriously having a personal photoshoot together and we laughed are asses off. Now we are going to are next flight to Milan for the Dolce and Gabanna spring fashion show. Not only are Bella and Lauren walking with me, but also Kendall Jenner, Bella's sister Gigi hadid, Hailey Baldwin, Taylor Hill and many more models. To be honest a few months ago I looked up to them, they inspire me to become a model and now I am working with them! I still can't believe it, I am living my dream. We got out of the car and gave the uberdriver her money. "Bye! Thank you so much for the ride!" We thanked her and made are way into the airport. We checked in and it was time for boarding. Dolce and Gabanna payed for our tickets and we are flying business class. That is pretty cool and it's my first time flying business class. We walked into the airplane and sat down. We had these big seats and we had a lot of space.

"This is seriously amazing!" Bella said while we all sat down and looked around. "Look who's there! Hey Pitt!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Gigi. "Hey Hadid!" I smiled at her. "Excited for the show?!" She asked me. "Ofcourse!" I said back. "Kaylee you were amazing at my TommyxGigi fashion show, Thank you so much that you joined the show" Gigi thanked me. "It was a blessing!" I smiled. I turned on the little tv and started watching the Notebook. I grabbed a blanket and put it on top of my body. "Milan, here I come." I whispered and looked out of the little window.

A/N ❤❤