Chapter 1

LUCY

"Need something?" I asked the iron dragon slayer when I saw him trying to look through a bag at the guild.

"Oh, what? I was just trying to find my... lunch!" He said turning around, startled by my voice.

"Ya, sure. Because it would totally be in Levy's bag," I said rolling my eyes. Before I could say anything else or just walk away I saw Gajeel putting something into the bag behind his back. 'I'll just tell Levy about it is when I get back to the dorm,' I thought to myself. 

When I looked back at Gajeel's face, it surprised me to see the toughest dragon slayer in the guild looking frightened, of me. 

"Gajeel, are you alright?" I asked concerned. 

"I'm fine," he answered as he walked away, "Tell that idiot Salamander hi for me on your date tonight, Lucy."

I started to turn bright red because Natsu and I had just started dating and it was supposed to be a secret, but Happy found out so naturally everyone at the guild knew.

"I have to focus," I told myself, "I have to find Levy." And with that thought in mind I ran off to find the blue haired mage.

On my way to the dorm a thought struck my mind. Maybe Gajeel was scared of me because he knew I'm Levy's friend. It was common knowledge at the guild that Gajeel liked Levy. Everyone knew but her, Gajeel threatened to kill anyone who told her or even suggested it. It was also common knowledge that Levy liked him back but was too shy to tell him. Gajeel didn't know this because we were all too kind to break Levy's heart by telling him. They were two secret lovers that couldn't tell each other how they feel. 

"Natsu and I are lucky," I thought. "We told each other and now we are dating!" I blushed at the last part even though no one could hear my thoughts. Unless Warren was reading people's minds again, that was super annoying.

'Hey Warren, if your hearing this your dead,' I thought, just to be safe. 

Just then, I arrived at the girls dorm.