Chapter 3

GAJEEL

I was sitting in the corner eating some iron and watching Salamander and the stripper fight for the third time that day when Levy rushed in. She look very flabbergasted. After she looked around a bit she calmed down. She then walked over to Lucy looking angry. She was cute when she was angry. 'Shut up Gajeel,' I thought and mentally slapped myself. Levy started talking to Lucy and then walked over to her bag. 

"Crap!" I said under my breath. 'Levy is gonna find it!' I thought to myself so that people didn't start looking at me and wouldn't find out that I was watching her so closely. 

Once I had snapped out of my self scolding I heard the unzipping of Levy's bag. The zipper stopped after 2 inches, it was stuck and stuck badly. 

As the day went on at the guild Levy had everyone but me try to open her bag. Natsu wanted to burn it up, Erza wanted to chop it in half, Gray wanted to freeze it, the Master turned into a giant, and I was the only one smart enough to think that he zipper is iron so I could just eat it off. Levy kept watching me so she probably guessed that too but didn't want to ask because Lucy probably told her about me putting something in her bag. 

"Hey Gajeel," Mira said interrupting my thinking. "Have you asked anyone to be your valentine for tomorrow yet? Tomorrow is Valentine's day after all." She probably knew that the only person I would ever ask was Levy and that I hadn't yet; she was teasing me. I then decided to tease her back. 

"Nope but have you asked Laxus yet? Or is he asking you?" She blushed and walked away. 

"Hello, Gajeel," I looked to my other side. It was Levy. "Yeah, Shrimp." I said back. 

"Can you eat this zipper for me? It's stuck and no one else can get it unzipped," the bluenette asked me nervously. 

"Sure thing Shrimp," I said, taking the bag from her. As I ate the zipper I was freaking out inside. 'What if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't like me back? What if she doesn't want to be my--' After that last thought I had finished eating and she was looking inside her bag.