Chapter 7

LUCY

After Levy walked out, I decided to take a walk to the park. That would give her time to think about what I had said and I could also shop to find something for Natsu. Valentine's Day was tomorrow, and I had procrastinated to the last second, as always.

When I reached the edge of the park, to my surprise, I saw Levy walking with the one person I thought she wanted to avoid. Natsu had also seen them because he was hiding behind a tree and was telling me to do the same. Why do I like such a creep?

"Lucy, get over here! They can't know we're here!" he said grabbing my hand. When I was behind the tree he still didn't let go of my hand. 

"Alright Natsu. What do you think they're doing?" I asked the fire mage.

"I don't know but it looks like they're going to Levy's dorm. Something smexy is happening here," he said with a smirk. Again, why do I like such a creep?

"Why would you think such a thing Natsu! They're probably just going back to the Fairy Tail dorms, they are right next to each other. Just because they're walking together isn't reason enough to asume they're going to the same place."

"Yeah, whatever," he says, waving the idea way, "but what if they both confess? What if they then go to only one of their dorms? What if-" I broke of his trail of questions. 

"Natsu, nothing is going to happen, and if we don't start following them we won't know if something does." We then followed them to the dorms a half block away. Maybe the reason I like such a creep is because I'm also kind of a creep; we're literally stalking our guildmates right now.