Chapter 4

LUCY

As Levy read the mysterious love letter (that everyone but her knew was from Gajeel, unless you were new to the guild and had missed having seen them talk to each other), her face started to turn red and halfway through reading it walked up to me, grabbed my hand, and walked right out of the guild with everyone's eyes following her.

I made sure to keep up with her and once we reached her dorm she handed me the letter. As I read it my eyes widened. This was a well written love song, from Gajeel. I had no idea that he actually had some talent with music; most of the time he just sings random syllables. 

I turned back to Levy. "Do you have any idea who this is from?" I asked the shorter mage with a sarcastic tone.

She shock her head. "No Lu-chan. What was with your tone though?" She looked hurt, if that was possible after receiving a love letter from the love of your life.

"Sorry Levy I just think that maybe Gajeel was blushing a bit too much when you were opening that letter that was marked 'anonymous'," I replied, trying to help her piece together the puzzle of true love. Being a matchmaker is hard, how does Mira do it?

"Oh uh," said quietly while her face turned the same color as the roses couples would give to each other the next day. "I, uh, I'm gonna go to the library," she said walking out her dorm, leaving the letter and going in the opposite direction as where Gajeel currently was. "Bye Lu-chan."