Chapter 14

LEVY

"Hide Levy!" Gajeel said to me right before he through my iron out the window. He may be my one true love but he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He just broke his window. Now he's going to have to pay for that, and it's going to be cold in here. Plus I worked hard on that so I'm obviously, and righteously, going to be upset at him.

Instead of complaining about throwing my gift to him out the window, I just ran into the back room of his dorm. There's no way that Happy can see me now. Unless Gajeel breaking the window opened the window so that Happy can just fly right in. I really should have stayed in bed today.

Once I had been siting down for awhile I got up and looked around the corner. At the same time Gajeel looked around the corner to see me. Our lips collided, and we kissed. we just stood there and blushed. Happy was still there though. 

Happy made a kissy face at us. He's so dead.

As we broke apart mine and Gajeel's faces were even redder than they had been before. Of course that cat has to see us. Pantherlily or Charlie would just be happy for us. Unlike Happy's name was Happy's reaction. He just wanted to make us a couple from the moment that Gajeel joined the guild. At that point in time, I still wasn't talking to him. Happy is obsessed with setting people up.

"Go away blue cat," Gajeel grumbled at him with a deathly stare. Happy flew right out that window, right to Natsu and Lucy. When did they get there? Were they a part of this?!