Not Again

Sams Pov

Makenzie... 'Hey Sammy.' She kissed my cheek. 'Unhh hey Kenzie. What are you doing here?' I lookd up at her eyes. She looked stunning. Her long brown hair hanging on her shoulders. Her eyelashes really long. Her eyes. Dont even get me started on her eyes. I know we broke up, but I mean... She was so beautiful. 'Sam.' I jumped and looked at Kenzie. She was blushing. 'Uh yea sorry. You look really beautiful.' Shit! I forgot Layla was here. I looked over my shoukder about to say something to Layla but she was already gone. I looked back at Kenzie and was fallen under her spell again. I snapped out of it and said, 'Umm it was nice seeing you Kenzie but I really gotta go.' I said really fast I kissed her. Wait. What?! I kissed her. I was still kissing her and I couldnt pull away. It was like we were magnets. I didnt love her anymore. I love Layla. I didnt want to keep kissing her but I coukdnt stop. 'Hey Sam we sh- Oh My God.' I pushed her away as if it was the only way to stop. I saw Layla with her tears escaping her perfect eyes. As I looked into her eyes, I remembered everything we talked about. 'Sam you are perfect.' 'I love you Sam.' 'Screw those haters.' 'Your better than that.' How coukd I do this to her after everything shes done for me. 'No Layla wait.' She turned and ran out the door.

Laylas Pov

How could he do this? After I told him everything?! I trusted him. I thought he loved me. But I cant blame him. Look at her😍 then look at me😷. I was outside now in the rain. I ran a little further now crying as I saw a bunch of fans looking at me and laughing. 'Why you crying huh? God your such a betch.' 'Sam never loved you.' 'He got back with Mackenzieeee! Yayyyy.' 'No one ever liked you.' I fell onto my knees crying with all of the fans laughing at me. I felt two strong arms wrap around me. 'Shh. Its ok.' It was Sam. I looked at him. His eyes were starting to water. He helped me up and JC lead me back inside as Sam was gonna talk to his fans. I told Justin Id be right in but I really was gonna listen to Sam and what he had to say.
'So I know a lot of you dont like Layla. But I do. Actually, I love her. And I kinda just... Cheated on her-' 'Yea Sam she deserved it.' A fan yelled. 'Thats the thing. She didnt deserve it. And you guys have no right to say anything bad about her. Shes perfect and I just ruined our relationship so she doesnt need your hate right now okay? So leave her alone.' And with that he turned to see me standing ther smiling. He ran up to me and said, 'Lay Im so s-' I cut him off by kissing him.

Sams Pov

Her lips felt so right on mine. Way better than Mackenzie. I dont know why I even thought about Mackenzie. I shoukd be thinking about Layla. She pulled away as I said. 'Ive always wanted to kiss someone i love in the rain.' She took my hand as we walked back inside and dried off. She went on her phone and her jaw dropped. I took her phone to se that she had 9000 sunscribers. 'Oh My God Lay thats amazing!!!' Sh jumped in my arms as I laughed.

~1 Day Later~

Laylas Pov

I opend my eys slowly to see Sam staring at me intently. I jumped. 'Jesus Sam.' He chuckled. 'Sorry.' He kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair. 'What time is it?' '10:45' I grunted and fell back on my pillow. 'Whats wrong?' I looked at his beautiful brown eyes and answered, 'I dont wanna go back to school.' He was still playing with my hair as he answered, 'I dont want you to either.' I pulled him in a kiss as my phone rang. He grunted as I laughed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. No. Please dont be. No. Its him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jake (My Ex who used to abuse me)

Dundundun!! Ahhhh. 😆 So I just got tickets to go meet O2L!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Im lagit screaming. So I hope you liked this chapter.

Stay Cloudy, Stay Beautful, FRANTAstic, POTTORFFable, Stay Fierce.

Love you ~Mrs. Sam Pottorff