My Life Part 3

Laylas Pov

What the actuall hell is happening to me?! Im not crazy! Well at least I dont think I am. I hope Im not crazy. But I swear, I didnt kno this was here. 'Im not crazy.' I whispered to myself. 'We know. And you arent crazy.' Sam reassured me. He grabbed my hand and we walked closer. We heard a twig break. I jumped and I looked around. 'What was that?' 'What was what?' Sam asked confused. 'You didnt hear that?' 'Hear what?' 'That stick. It broke. Someones here.' 'Layla. There was no stick there was no break.' I turned and looked to see all three boys looking at me like Im crazy. 'Im not crazy. Im not crazy. This is real. I swear I heard something.' I was now sobbing. 'Layla...' Their eyes soon grew huge. 'What are you guys looking at?' I choaked. They were breathing heavily when I felt a pair of two strong arms around me. I started kicking and soon he lost his grip and i fell on the floor. Sam ran over and picked me up and started running. Fast. My vision was blurry and I coukd hear whispers around me. My fingers were laying in his soft hair and my head was on his chest as he ran. 'S-Sa-Sam.' He looked at me and we hid in a bush. 'Yea.' He panted. 'I- I cant b-breath.' I was gasping for air.

Sams Pov

She cqnt breath. Okay. What do I do. She layed on the floor gasping for air. 'S-Sam. It h-hurts.' She managed to say. She aoon started screaming and i started crying. I k ew they would find us but theres nothing I coukd do about it. I covered her mouth and she screamed louder. What the hell is happening to her. I was panicing. 'Sam. Kiss her.' 'W-what!?" 'Just kiss her. Do it.' I took my hand off and smashed my lios into hers. My hand was on her heart and her heart rate slowed down. Her breaths got smaller. And she aoon started kissing me back. She alightly pulled back but only like a mm. I opened my eyes as hers were still closed. 'H-howd u do that?' I chuckled and shrugged and pecked her lips once more. She wiped my tears and stood slowly. We heard footsteps and we all started walking one way. Except for Layla. She went out of the bushes and stepped face to face with the guy who was trying to kidnap her. Ok. Now I actually think she might be crazy. I knew that because she held out her arm as he grabbed it and led her to his car. 'LAYLA NOOOO!' JC screamed. She looked back as tears poured out her eyes. Actually me JC and kian were all crying too. And by the time I looked back up, she was already gone.