Not Knowing Is Worse Than Knowing

Sams Pov

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my eyes. Damn my back hurts. Well, we did sleep on a rock. I looked to my right amd saw Layla sleeping. She looked... Perfect. I brushed a hair out of her face and behind her ear. I kissed her forehead and walked to get us some food off the beach. I came back anout 10 minutes layer relieved to see her still sleeping. I grabbed a blanked and pulled it over the two of us. She opened her eys slowly and smiled at the sight of me with food. She leaned up and crossed her legs. 'Goodmorning.' 'Goodmorning beautiful.' She blushed and I chuckled. I handed her food and she answered, 'Im not hungry.' 'Layla you didnt eat yesterday.' 'I know but really Im not hungry. Its probably just because the baby.' "Layla when your pregnate, all younare is hungry!' 'How do u know?' 'Because Ive been around pregnate girls before.'

Laylas Pov

Sam didnt know I wasnt eating for a reason. Md he also didnt know how much makeup I had to put on my wrist and wear bracelets for. I just wish I could tell him. I knew he would be here dor me, but I didnt want him to worry. Im fine. I know your probably all thinking, no, she cuts and starves herself, shes not fine, but I am. Im fine.

Sams Pov

I knew something was up. Like, seriously, its probably just the baby.' No. Thats not how it works. And how come she wears so many bracelts and long sleeves. How come theres red stains in the sink? I just know theres something up with Layla. And i need to find out. Fast.

Sorry Short Chapter. School Sucks So Yea, Hope You Liked This Chapter. Get Ready For Some Crazyyyy Drama In Chapter 5! Ill Probably Post Today But If Not Tomorrow. But Its Gonna Be Crazy So Get Ready!