Trouble On A Plane

Laylas Pov

'S-Sam I think I might be sick.' He looked over at me with wide eyes as I quickly covered my mouth.

Sams Pov

She covered her mouth quickly and jerked as if it were coming up. 'Uhhh. Ohhh. Okay here lets go to the bathroom.' She nodded taking her seat belt off and we walked to the bathroom. Andrea and Mia followed. We were on our own plane. I dont even know how we got one. But the bathroom was HUGE. She ran iver to a toilet as I got a cup of water.

As I walked in, I heard her gagging and choking. I wiped a tear that had apparently escaped my eye and walked over to her trembling body. I sat down in the position I always do and handed her the water. I wiped her wet cheeks knowing that she was crying. 'T-thank you.' She stuttered. 'Absolutly baby.' I kissed her back as we stood up. 'Are you finished.?' I asked. 'Y-yea I think so.' I nodded taking her to the sinks. I handed her her toothbrush as ahe brushed her teeth.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and layed my chin on her head. 'Your so beautiful.' I said against her neck. 'Your so perfect.' She mumbled. I smiled and kissed and her temple.

I took her hand as we walked back out to the plane seats. We found our way to the seats we were sitting in and she put in her ear phones. I saw that she was listening to, Nothing Like Us by JB. I smiled. Minutes later I looked back up to see her looking out the window. I texted her because I thought it would be funny.

To: Lay💕💋

Hey Babe. How are u feelin'?

To: Sam😍💖💋

Better. All because of you💋 ily❤️

To: Lay💕💋

Oh but I love you more...😂

To: Sam😍💖💋

Nope. Thats not even remotly possible❤️👌✋

To: Lay💕💋

Oh its very possible...👌

And before we both knew it, the plane had landed and we were in Florida getting ready to meet our fans... Or at least I hope theyre fans...