Saving & Leaving

Sams Pov

I ran to the door and started banging on it as hard as I could. 'Layla open the damn door.' I yelled. Seconds later JC ran up and asked, 'What the hell is going on?!' 'Layla... Shes getting depressed again and we disnt take her razor out of the bathroom.' We heard sobs. JC soon began to bang on the door. 'LAYLA OPEN THE DOOR!' We kept yelling untill all went silent. 'Layla?' We asked through the door. No answer. No comment. No 'leave me alone.' No sobs. No nothing. I backed up and ran as hard as I could into the door. And it opened. We stood seeing Layla puttimg a knife to her throat. 'NO LAYLA DONT!' JC screamed. He quickly soved the knife out of her shaking hands and threw it behind him. 'Layla...' I choked out. She said nothing. She just slid down the wall in shock of what she had almost done. 'I didnt mean to. It was like... I wasnt in control.' Tears were streaming down her cheeks and onto her shirt but she was making no sound. Before we knew it both JC and I were on the floor as well listening to her talk. 'I was just- I was on the floor crying and next thing I knew I had a knife at my throat.' She closed her eyes tightly and fell into my thumping chest. I stroaked her hair as tears were starting to fall from my eyes. Ive cried so many times because of this girl I know, but its not all bad. I can let out my emotions with her and feel comfortable doing it. 'Ill let you two have some time. And Layla, I love you. Your my baby sister. Amd I cant let you go.' He kissed her wet cheek as she looked up and kissed his cheek in return. 'Im not going anywhere.' She soon looked at me. Just strait in the eyes. Not saying anything. Just staring. And it wasnt awkward. It wasnt wierd. It was perfect. 'I could look in your eyes forever.' She said. 'Id be ok with that.' She smiled. Her real smile. 'Your smiling.' I reminded. And this time, she didnt wipe it off. She kept it on saying, 'I know.' I kissed her head as she layed her head on my chest as I was leaning on the counter. 'Layla?' 'Yea.' 'I just want you to know, that Im gonna be here for you. Day in and day out. Forever. When your sad, Ill bring you anything you want. And I will come strait over here and give it to you. If you need to talk Im here to talk. If you need to yell, I will just sit and listen. If you need to cry, Ill be your shoulder. And if you just need to be happy, Ill try and make you the happiest girl in the world. Okay? I know Im not the best boyfriend in the world, but I try to be. Because you deserve the best. Amd I will try to be the best I can be. Because I love you so much. And I cant let you go. I wouldnt be able to stay either.' I looked up at her to see her eyes starting to water. I watched closely to see 1 tear escape her eyes amd fall to her cheek. 'Sam. You are the best boyfriend. And I dont deserve you. But for some unknown reason I have you. Amd I dont know what else to say but please, stay.'

Laylas Pov

'Sam. You are the best boyfriend. And I dont deserve you. But for some unknown reason I have you. And I dont know what else to say but please, stay.' He put his soft hand on my cheek wiping my tears amswering the answer I wasnt expecting, 'Layla, Im not going anywhere.' And with that he kissed my lips softer and more passionate than he ever has before. 'I like the sound of that.' I said onto his lips. He smiled and pushed his lips back onto mine. I could stay like this forever. But someday Im gonna have to let go...

Of Everything...