This Cant Be... Real?

Sams Pov

The line beeped and looked like this...

__/\__/\__/\__

'GUYS! GUYS WAKE UP!' I yelled standing up. They all jolted awake and looked astonished at what had just happened. 'Oh my God shes awake." JC said quietly. Mia and Andrea were so happy they started crying. Connor, JC, and I all took a part of her body in our hand.

Me: Her Hands

Justin: Her face

Connor: Her feet.

What? Its not weird. We aoon started crying tears of joy. She made a sound with her mouth. We all looked up at her pale nd skinny face. 'A-am I d-dead?' She asked just above a whisper. 'No No your alive baby.' I said. 'Sam?' She asked. Her eyes still closed. 'Y-yea.' 'I-Iw anted to...' 'To what Layla?' 'To die..." We all looked at each other as another tear fell from my face. But not from happiness... From hurt, brokeness, pain... Whatever you wanna call it. 'Well give you two a minute.' Mia said pulling everyone out. 'No baby you dont want to die. You know you dont.' She got enough strength to open her eyes finally and she looked into my eyes sitting up a little bit. 'Sam... You asked me to marry you. You cant marry me if this is gonna keep going on. I cant make you wait for me. Its not fair.' She was crying by now. 'I want to wait Layla. Im in love with you. I love you baby. Im gonna wait. And if you decide to go, Im going with you.' Wew ere both crying now. 'Sam. Please. Dont waist your time waiting on me.' 'Layla... Stop. Im gonna be by your side every step of the way. I promise okay. Im nit leaving or going anywhere. I swear to you.' 'Sam your gonna get tired of waiting. Im nit stupid. I know boys... They dont last that long around a girl that cant even stand on her own.' 'Who said you had to on your own.?' I asked looking down at her ring. I saw a tear splash on our collided skin. I looked up to see her looking down at the ring too. I leaned up and kissed her cheek. 'Forever?' 'Forever baby.' I answered.

'And always.' I added