Part 3: Video

"We keep this love in a photograph, we make these memories for ourselves, where our eyes are never closing, hearts are never broken and time's forever frozen still." - Photograph, Ed Sheeran

The next morning, well afternoon by the time the boys were all awake, Blair called a meeting. He said he had a few things he wanted to discuss with them all and he thought it was better to do them sooner rather than later.

During the meeting, they discussed the various things they had planned for the rest of the year, and he also said he was giving them a kind of break for the next couple of weeks when they wouldn't be doing too much. But he also had a bit of a surprise announcement to make, something that had been playing on Mikey's mind too. 

He said that he wanted to do something to celebrate everything Road Trip and roadies had done so far that year, a little thank you to their fans, before things went quiet for a bit, but he wasn't really sure what. Mikey jumped in with the idea that had been playing on his mind, of a video highlighting all the crazy things they'd done and some of the weird moments too. 

The other boys were eager to agree that they should do something and Mikey's video idea was greatly received, so Blair appointed Mikey as in charge of the video and said that they should aim to have it sorted out within a couple of weeks. 

Happy that he would get to make something to remember their crazy journey and his crazy friends, Mikey started to plan what he might put in it and how he was going to do it, with the help of the other boys coming up with some interesting ideas.